Bloodborne Steam Leak?

I've been anticipating and waiting for a PC release of Bloodborne for years now, and in this year there's been plenty of hints from various people in the community saying they know someone who's confirmed to them that it is indeed real.

So, I've been keeping tabs on this, on the twitter feed for the keywords "bloodborne pc". And yesterday something interesting popped up on twitter. A post from a random account, with very little activity on it, that showed a photo of Bloodborne on the Steam Russian interface. Now, I guess this could easily have been a fake. But this morning the account and post has been deleted. Which again, could be part of the strategy to create the impression that it was an authentic tweet, that Twitter deleted. Anyways, I'll post here the screenshots and image I took of the tweet.

I must be going mad, with this sort of thing. But I don't want to be the only one. :biggrin:

Image posted:

uc0vlVn.jpeg

Screenshot of the twitter post:
N3Bn2cP.png

I wonder if that's the rumored remaster I read about. It's been claimed for several months now that a Bloodborne remaster is getting released for PS5 and PC.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/09/rumour_bloodborne_remaster_is_real_coming_to_ps5_and_pc

Now please give us TLoU 1&2 and Days Gone as well.

Yeah, that's the recent whisper I've referred to. There's been various hints or fake leaks throughout the years, but this year it's been especially frequent, and some more respectable members of the gaming community have stated that they heard confirmations that this really exists.

Now that this might actually be true, I'm starting to worry that it's gonna be a shoddy port, like Dark Souls was initially. I hope they either invest more into the port, or that another team with more time to invest is taking care of it.

I guess that we need someone who is able to read this language.

Looks like russian, I can read it. Can't understand all of the words however and besides I suspect it's photoshop as we're not seeing PrtScr/ctrl+v but a stupid phone picture.

And God of war and the new HZD. They can keep spiderman.
I'll throw my hat in for a Days Gone port on the PC. I agree they can keep spiderman.

@danutz_plusplus

Believe me, I'm on top of all Bloodborne rumors and whispers.
I've been basically watching any Sony event for the past few years, hoping at each one that they might, just might, announce it.
I'm kind of growing tired of it. But I guess hope dies last.
I've been waiting and hoping for a BB PC port for the last 5 years, I think.
It's so wonderful but it's a pain to play on console. Plus, just for preservation purposes alone it should come to PC.

Right now the rumor is that Sony withheld some PC port from the recent PS showcase.
So, here's hoping it's Bloodborne. And that it gets announced at the Summer Games Fest.
Nah, ... it won't. But it's fun and sad to keep hoping. It's kind of turned into an online joke, to keep waiting for it.
View: https://twitter.com/Peeverson/status/1661480366677581824

Bloodborne is my favourite Fromsoft game. Sad that it's only on ps4 and 30 fps. Would buy it for full price again if it was released on steam.

It sucks that Bloodborne still hasn't received a PC port yet, but if that leak about Horizon Forbidden West is true, that's great news to me. Day 1 purchase for sure.

Still nothing on Bloodborne, but apparently the next horizon will be the next ps exclusive to come to pc.

Eh. Not bad news. But not great either.
Where the f is bb. :(
At least we didn't have to wait 5 or more years like past ports.

Anyway I still have to play the first game.

Seems it's Horizon 2 for PC indeed.
Bittersweet news. So the PC release is officially confirmed, but it's not landing until next year. I expect it'll be February since that will mark 2 years since the original PS5 release.

It's interesting that Forbidden West PC was part of that Nvidia leak a couple of years ago. Most of the games revealed during that leak got PC releases, so it turned out to be fairly accurate.

The Demon's Souls remake was also on that list, so I hope that eventually makes it to PC as well. Unfortunately, there was no mention of Bloodborne or The Last of Us Part 2 and still no recent news about either of them.

Back
Top Bottom