Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions

Default Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions

December 30th, 2019, 19:47
Story

Vestaria Saga tells the story of international conflict between a powerful empire, and a small coastal kingdom. When an imperial ship is set ablaze near the port of Meleda, it sparks a cascade of events that thrusts young warrior Zadrian into a war for the soul and future of his kingdom. On the run from a vicious imperial force and short on allies, Zade and his small band of knights must make difficult decisions to ensure that Meleda's princess, and the very future of its lineage, remain intact.

However, not everything is as it seems, and forces in the dark corners of the continent conspire. The stage is set, and the pieces have begun to move.

Gameplay

Vestaria Saga is a classically styled Strategy RPG, where positioning, movement, and even weaponry, are paramount to success. Move your heavily armed units around a classic styled grid-based map and engage pirates, rebels, monsters, imperial soldiers, and anyone else that stands in your way.

Features

• An enthralling campaign of espionage, international intrigue, and war written by veterans of the genre.
  • Classically Styled Strategy RPG gameplay on a grid-based map.
  • Two finely tuned difficulty modes to accommodate both strategy veterans and newcomers.
  • A full English script translated from the original Japanese by the best in the business.
  • Full support for both USB controllers and keyboard & mouse.
More information.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)

December 30th, 2019, 19:47
RPGWatch Curation:
The Fire Emblem creator Shouzo Kaga released a tactics RPG for the PC - be prepared this is only entertaining for fans of tactical combat - oldschool, challenging and fun!

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)

January 9th, 2020, 19:14
I have seen the video of this Game and it looks like Age of Empires Game. How to install and play this game on my PC?

maxwell

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

January 16th, 2020, 03:12
Originally Posted by maxwell View Post
I have seen the video of this Game and it looks like Age of Empires Game. How to install and play this game on my PC?
You can buy it on Steam.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

January 16th, 2020, 03:18
A little spoiler to get through chapter 17 and avoid re-playing:
Spoiler

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » Games Reviews & Comments » Vestaria Saga I: War of the Scions