Fallout 4 Mods

You don't have a problem forgetting whether you've crouched or not? If only there'd be a small icon or something for that - as there is in Dishonored and other games.

Mouse wheel to third person to see if your crouched.

I think pressing "V" would be easier ;)

But yeah, good idea, and I thought about that - and it's probably going to be my solution.

Well I'm right handed so it's obviously easier to flick the mouse wheel with my right hand. There are several studies to prove using the right hand................;):lol:

Anyway it's also good for looking around corners in stealth or at anytime really. I actually sneak mostly in third person but I could see if your into immersion switch back and forth could be less than ideal.

Well I'm right handed so it's obviously easier to flick the mouse wheel with my right hand. There are several studies to prove using the right hand…………….;):lol:

Anyway it's also good for looking around corners in stealth or at anytime really. I actually sneak mostly in third person but I could see if your into immersion switch back and forth could be less than ideal.

Oh, I'd definitely prefer using the mousewheel - but for some reason, I have to scroll forever to get in and out of third person, regardless of zoom setting.

So, I just use the shortcut key.

I tend to switch between third and first person based on what I feel like. I mostly go with first person, though, especially when exploring - as I find it to be more immersive.

I enjoy watching my character when he's wearing cool gear - so I switch to third if I find something interesting. So far, though, I'm pretty disappointed with the look and textures of the gear I've found.

I found a very cool Drifter outfit right near the beginning of the game - and I was surprised to see they've implemented proper cloth physics - but it was made obsolete quickly by the various armor pieces you tend to find.

Tired of details-sarcastic-yes-no dialogue UI with arrows rubbish?

A mod emerged to display exactly what you'll say in good old PC fashion:
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/m...ajax/modimages/?id=1235&user=1&gid=1151&pUp=1

1235-1-1447826190.png

Except norespawn mod, IMO this is also a musthave one.

Great mod. I was reading the comments. Seems some people have trouble understanding words and want the yes, no, sarcastic, back :p I was going to comment but took the high road this time.

Just way too much hand holding these days.

Seems some people have trouble understanding words and want the yes, no, sarcastic, back :p
Guess why movies in USA have to be dubbed and not subbed. ;)

Great mod joxer, thanks for sharing. That got rid of one of the (few) features I really disliked.

pibbur who wants the watch to know that it does happen that he finds things he's not totally satisfied with in games .

Hmm is that a translation of the Russian which is a translation of the original English? I may pass on this if its not the original English. Also if caps counts in dialog choices are missing.

Hmm is that a translation of the Russian which is a translation of the original English? I may pass on this if its not the original English. Also if caps counts in dialog choices are missing.
I've put it on my game and transcripts are exact. No translation of any kind, it's exactly what voiceover will say after you choose.
What caps are you talking about?

Colors for persuasion are still there (yellow-red).

I asked you what is that supposed to be.

For the moment I've settled on these mods.

Cattledog Dogmeat
Enhanced Blood Textures
Fallout Texture Overhaul Moons
Fallout Texture Overhaul Stars
FO4 Rain
Full Dialogue Interface
Lowered Weapons
The Eyes of Beauty
Value per weight Indicator for Container UI
WET - Water Enhancement Textures
Trees Have Colorful Leaves
Touch of Green
Black Pipboy - Nuclear Holocaust Edition - No Background
Improved Map w/Visible Roads

Any other good texture mods I am missing that you like?

Last edited:
Christ I'm sick and tired of kidnapping radiant garbage. Is there a mod that disables kidnapping missions completely? Please!
I've saved more than a dozen of idiots that get snatched in all the same areas already.

Christ I'm sick and tired of kidnapping radiant garbage. Is there a mod that disables kidnapping missions completely? Please!
I've saved more than a dozen of idiots that get snatched in all the same areas already.

I'm not sure as I didn't follow the quest line yet but I believe it was piper that was talking about an institute that's kidnapping people? Maybe it stops after completing that quest line. Absolute guess on my part though.

Still wondering if I can ignore the "destroy raider camp" radient-like quest I got at Sanctuary. Or will Sancturary get trashed if I ignore it? I've been waiting for a couple days now, and playing ESO instead. Joxer, see what happens when you're negligent. ;)

Back
Top Bottom