KoA: Reckoning - 70% Off on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is on sale on Steam till February 3rd. You have the option of buying the game by itself for $5.99, or the whole collection for $11.99.

The minds of New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston have combined to create Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, a new role-playing game set in a world worth saving. Build the character you've always wanted and continuously evolve it to your style of play with the revolutionary Destiny system. Choose your path and battle through a master-crafted universe featuring some of the most intense, responsive, and customizable RPG combat ever.
Give your thanks to Joxer for spotting the sale.
smiley-wink.gif

More information.

Thinking of picking this up for the DLC, but I'd have to rebuy the game with it.

Still cheaper than Origin though since the DLC is 10 euros a piece there.

I've been on the fence with this game since it came out, and now's the time for sure if you were waiting for a price drop.

Yet I still sit here and hesitate pushing the "buy" button after seeing yet another review on how it's all about combat and glitter and gamepads. I'm just not a combat and glitter and gamepad RPG fan, even if I can get it all for 12 bucks.

I had way more fun with Paper Sorcerer, KoA was a huge disappointment, imo. It might have made a decent mmo, but as a single player game I didn't care for it at all.

Joxer spotted it when he was looking for a phone game to play--
it was right in that price range:lol:

It's been on my wishlist for a little while. I was just about to buy it today, and they took it down due to key issues. Now I have to watch for it all weekend to come back up and still be on sale.

It's been on my wishlist for a little while. I was just about to buy it today, and they took it down due to key issues. Now I have to watch for it all weekend to come back up and still be on sale.

It truly is a blast-- I hope you can get it. I want to buy the DLC too-- maybe that is the issue-- fixing so those of us who own it do not have to buy it again to get the DLC?

Yet I still sit here and hesitate pushing the "buy" button after seeing yet another review on how it's all about combat and glitter and gamepads. I'm just not a combat and glitter and gamepad RPG fan, even if I can get it all for 12 bucks.

For me it's all about the lore and exploration, which this game has in absolute spades (too much to be honest). It's just a bit big!

I'm a fan of the game. It's a lot of fun to play and the combat is satisfying. I think given the low price, it's worth a try for newcomers.

Back
Top Bottom