C2077 Screenies

Cyberpunk 2077

wolfgrimdark

Follower of Fenris Wolf
Original Sin Donor
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenies

I might be the only screen-nut around here but figured I would start a thread in case anyone wanted to share their V. Also my specs if anyone is curious.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 64.0 GB
Video GPU GTX 2080ti 11GB
SSD Samsung 970 PRO 1TB

G-Sync Monitor running at 2560x1440 resolution.

Cyberpunk Settings: All video settings are set to their max except the two that have a "Psycho" setting, those two I put at Ultra. I am not using DLSS.

These shots are with V. Lobo, my Nomad. He specializes in front line combat. Cheers!

Last edited:
Nice screens wolf.

I tried sharing a few of mine, but I can't figure out how to link to them in full resolution. I tried linking directly from Steam and also uploading them to a file sharing site, but I'm only getting the large thumbnails here from the links. They don't blow up to full res when clicked on.

Nice screens wolf.

I tried sharing a few of mine, but I can't figure out how to link to them in full resolution. I tried linking directly from Steam and also uploading them to a file sharing site, but I'm only getting the large thumbnails here from the links. They don't blow up to full res when clicked on.

Thanks JD!

I wrap the image tag itself in a URL tag. So each image is setup like below. Note I couldn't paste the actual tag code as then it displays and wanted to show it visually so added spaces between the brackets to force it to show as text.

[ URL= link to full sized image ][ img ]link to image - full or thumb[ /img ][ /url ]

Minus the spaces of course.

EDIT: screenshot of the actual code as it was a bear trying to force the text to display:

Heh my friend who plays, after some effort (as getting there is partly a no-drive zone but he figured a way to work around it) got his bike to ride on the roller coaster:

OMG why didn't I think of that!
Awsome!

Not sure how much would I survive there though.

Had to capture this moment :). Made a good wallpaper too!

Finally decided to post some screens I took. :)

This was the first time I looked in a mirror. I was positive during character creation that I had made a total baddass V. Turns out I actually made the Cyberpunk version of Neil Patrick Harris.

A little better…

Taken care of me? Mike, you’re my kid brother, and you take care of me? Did you ever think of that. Ever once? Send Fredo off to do this, send Fredo to take care of that… take care of some Mickey Mouse night club somewhere! Send Fredo to pick somebody up at the airport! I’m your older brother Mike and I was stepped over! … It ain’t the way I wanted it! I can handle things. I’m smart. Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!

Here fishy fishy… (I still hadn't discovered photo mode at this point)

One of the better easter eggs I found :)

Looking good @JDR13; and Panam is awesome, she was my favorite next to Vik and Misty. I see you got links and photomode worked out.

Fingers … ick such a creepy dude. Not sure where the quote in the spoilers is from as don't remember it in the game. I don't play enough games or watch enough movies to probably get most easter eggs though.

The parade was very well done I thought. Really felt like I was in the big city racing around in the upper levels.

AI

You Are Breathtaking

The Return

The caption for Fingers is from The Godfather: Part 2. I couldn't get over how much he resembles Fredo Corleone.

The text in that archived conversation is a not so subtle nod to Terminator 2.

I like what you did with the lighting in that first screen. That's the Delemain core isn't it? The second one is cool too. There must be a lot of options in photo mode that I never even checked out.

Ah thanks for the source behind the quotes. Aye that is Delemain's core. Really enjoyed that whole quest line. Aye there a many different options in the photomode to play around with effects. Its nice seeing a photomode popping up in more games for those of us who enjoy doing screenshotsl.

There are a lot of fun things in the game if you happen to look for them ... buried in all the bleakness and darkness.

Those that have posted in this thread might have noticed: I have removed a post.
Please, keep it within the TOS.

Back on topic.

Last edited:
Got a new PC a few weeks back and after getting my FO and Skyrim set up and modded (that was a dedicated two weeks of effort) decided to take patch 1.5 for a test run. So far so great and loving being back in Night City. As usual I obsessed over my character and 3 hours later have my new guy to play.

Meet V. Wolf, Outcast Nomad currently on his way to Night City.

More to come I am sure lol. DLSS is off, settings are max - ultra and the two "psycho" options. Playing very well. Visuals are very crispy and amazing.Love playing with photo mode. They added some more options for that, as well as more optionsin the character creator. Think they snuck in a few things. Or maybe my memory is just bad.

Looks good. How come you're not using DLSS?

While there seems to be a lot of opinions around DLSS my basic approach was that DLSS looks great but since my FPS remains at 60 without using it I decided to keep it off in the hopes of getting the best visuals possible. If I get to some places where it kills my FPS I will enable it. For now it hasn't been a problem though.

Back
Top Bottom