Ash of Gods: The Way - Steam Page online

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Porcozaur spotted the new Steam-page of the card-based RPG Ash of Gods: The Way:

Ash of Gods: The Way

Twenty years have passed since the Great War. Twenty years of peace and prosperity. But old conflicts and old grievances are not forgotten and new war is inevitable. A new generation of generals are craving for revenge.

Old heroes of the past are too tired and too weak to lead the new armies and they have to forge new Generals. Through a series of tough challenges and bloody trials, new leaders will emerge to lead the northern kingdom of Frisa through the upcoming storm of a new war.

Finn, young and talented foster-son of the Berkanan secret service master, an apprentice of an old war veteran is sent on a dangerous mission to participate in the Frisian tactical game called 'The Way' against the best of nobility in order to stop the war before it starts by eliminating top generals on the tournament arenas.

Gather your party, manage it, hire and train units to level it in your own way. Find and buy powerful artifacts to make your characters stronger, complete a deck of magical cards to surprise your opponents on a battlefield and create unique strategies.
More information.

Loved the first game but I'm not digging the cards this time.

The first game was fantastic, one I know I'll be replaying at some point in the future. I'm hoping for the same or perhaps even better from this sequel, but I'm not a fan of the card games that are within games. Hopefully it's not something terribly important, maybe I can just ignore it.

We had to find this out via steam page like peasants?!

Last time we got beta development updates frequently!!

The first game was fantastic, one I know I'll be replaying at some point in the future. I'm hoping for the same or perhaps even better from this sequel, but I'm not a fan of the card games that are within games. Hopefully it's not something terribly important, maybe I can just ignore it.

I was wondering if I should buy this game or not. Good to know that it is good, it was cheap in the last sale.

I was wondering if I should buy this game or not. Good to know that it is good, it was cheap in the last sale.
I'll simply say if you liked Banner Saga you'll love Ash of Gods: Redemption. Just beware it's a lot more dark and not for the faint of heart. Companions will die due to choices.

On the plus side it's told through different POV's.

I'll simply say if you liked Banner Saga you'll love Ash of Gods: Redemption. Just beware it's a lot more dark and not for the faint of heart. Companions will die due to choices.

On the plus side it's told through different POV's.

I never played Banner Saga. Am I missing a good game?

Banner saga is a great trilogy; you might get unlucky and run like shit though, many still have this problem due to adobe flash or something
just google for banner saga low fps
i had problems in all 3 games but managed to finish them

Back
Top Bottom