Kingmaker - Releasing September 25th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update and a release date for Pathfinder: Kingmaker of September 25th.

Dear Pathfinders!

We have an official release date: September 25! The game is now up for pre-order on Steam and GoG and will be sold as a physical version by selected retail outlets.

We're sorry it's not the August release many of you had hoped for, but we'd like to use the extra time to apply an additional layer of love and polish for the release version. It'll be worth the wait - we promise!

We're almost here, everyone! Thank you all so much for getting us there!

There's also a little teaser trailer to celebrate our release date. Behold:

[...]
More information.

I'd like to play this rather sooner than later, but a delay was expected. August is to warm to play games anyway.
The devs did an incredible job in keeping development time in check so far, so one more month is nothing.

Last edited:
I just hope they addressed bugs reported by beta testers. I'd rather wait a little longer if that helps them iron out major bugs.

Anyway, I'm eager for a full playthrough :)

Looking forward to this. Hope it doesn't let me down.

Sweet! This was exactly what I was hoping for, the longlasting heatwave this summer has given me quite a backlog, so late september sounds like a great release date for me.

The special editions are a terrible value, especially if you want the season pass.

I don't really care, but I was shocked when I saw the prices and how little they offered.

Psyched about this, I'm not a huge fan of the underlying ruleset in Pillars so this'll be something new

Back
Top Bottom