Baldur's Gate 2: EE - Patch 1.2.2030

I'm curious aswell. Can't guess why would such a game require messing that would risk OS booting.

And generally anyone who would try to get answers ONLY in a forum and completely ignore all of the legitimate paths provided ... well, let's just say there is one main reason THAT happens, which I will call the 'low cost' purchase option. :)

And generally anyone who would try to get answers ONLY in a forum and completely ignore all of the legitimate paths provided … well, let's just say there is one main reason THAT happens, which I will call the 'low cost' purchase option. :)
Arrr, Matey I think your on to something there. I enjoy reading comments from pirates for tech help in the game forums. :ahoy:

I know Max Killen since RPGDot days - he's definitly NOT a troll.

Hi ol' fella!

Much work - less time for CRPGs, but everything is okay.

If I remember right, you are one of the biggest Gothic fans on earth -> do you still play it from time to time?

Indeed only chosen ones know how to summon her ;) Or was it the khronomanin? :biggrin:

7-7.jpg

It's been almost 15 years now since Gothic came out. It seems like that was all we talked about on RPGdot. Great game, I finally got Gothic III to run OK on my computer. Not as good as the first, or second (with expansion); but still good so far

Back
Top Bottom