Risen Risen retail sightings

Still not there for me today ... got the PSP Go, however.

Cancelled my order at webhallen and went for Gamersgate (They matched Steams price). Went up this morning for work and downloaded it at 5AM in the morning. :)

Now i have to go to work.

If my plan have one flaw it might be that. Work.

EDIT... Oh, i just realized they haven't released the serial number yet. O well, i need to go to work anyway! :) Which means, my plan works. Its downloaded, its installed and i am ready to play!

Just got it this morning, installing it now. For what it's worth, the PC UK version does come with a soundtrack CD.

I ordered from play on Tuesday and got it Thursday. Pretty damn quick!

My wife thought it was her book. mwahahah "No dear its MINE".
Always with the opening my post!

In regards to GamersGate. The serial number was alive later in the morning.

However, there isn't any manual yet available.

Not sure if the Steam buyers got one? (Not that i need one, just currently missing).

Ordered it from Steam. Didn't find it in any retail shop in my town today, and it turned out that the Steam price was lower than usual retail price here. I had hoped that I could install it and activate when it was unlocked (in 3 hours), but sadly, no. This could be ... interesting.

BTW, ordering it from Play.com would be sligthly more expensive, due to customs and associated fees. No customs on downloads, and that's actual official.

In regards to GamersGate. The serial number was alive later in the morning.

However, there isn't any manual yet available.

Not sure if the Steam buyers got one? (Not that i need one, just currently missing).

The Steam manual can be downloaded for free. The link was posted a week ago.

Heh!

The game is listed as available on the Steam store pages. But still marked as "not yet released" in the "My Games" list.

LOTS of angry posters on the Steam forum now. Me? I guess I'll go and talk to the wife for a while.

The Steam manual can be downloaded for free. The link was posted a week ago.

I think i missed that. Checking Steam now there isn't any manual to download (if you haven't bought the game from steam atleast....).

Well, i don't miss it to much, and Gamersgate will have it in place sooner then later. But there is stuff like un-equip torch thats bugging me. :)

Well, despite seeming like it had shipped on Wednesday, my GameStop still didn't have it, and it was still in 'pre-order' state ... so I bought it on Stem just so I could get in a bit of play this weekend.

... it is like going home again ...

I went to Best Buy. They've never heard of it. I don't think the local Gamestop even remembers what a PC is and my burrito was getting cold so I went home and got it via Steam.

Never go to Best Buy for a new title, that place is a joke when it comes to new releases.

It still hasn't reached the Gamestops in Michigan. :-/

I have the Collector Edition, in my country (France) the contents is:
  • 3 Stickers
  • A paper map, the paper is stored like a tube and seems more solid than usual but that's a small map.
  • A small Art booklet, size of a standard game manual
  • A very large poster
  • A BO CD
  • The game
  • A special Card offering to be a beta tester of a Time Machine (Lol those market guys don't know what to invent!)

This is getting f*cking ridiculous, the Gamestops in Michigan still haven't received Risen. No other store has it either...

Yep, same for eb games (and future shops) here in Quebec.

When I called last week, the game wasnt even in their database for future delivery. So finally I decided to purchase/download it on D2D.

Whoever distribute the game in NA did a poor job.

When I called last week, the game wasnt even in their database for future delivery. So finally I decided to purchase/download it on D2D.

I have played enough to know that I won't regret the ~$90 I'll spend between Steam and the retail box … whenever that chooses to arrive … still not in today.

As it is, the US distributor only got review copies for 'second tier' sites (like the other places I review for) last Thursday (!) ... and I still haven't heard about a review copy.

I concur.
I live in Montréal, the 2nd biggest city in Canada… and they don't have it……..
Unbelievable….

I can understand that they don't have it in Québec City ;) (@Vanedor)
but Montréal?
I mean come on!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom