ATOM RPG - Trudograd Expansion Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
On Twitter there are some new screenshots for the upcoming expansion to ATOM RPG called Trudograd.

EGh06G4XYAEglrb

EGh06G0WwAAiic_

EGh06G5W4AM7x-0

EGh06G9WoAILZ2d
More information.

I'm playing Atom RPG atm and am about 70 h in. I'm having the most fun since a long time, even more than with other recent RPGs.

The only points of critique could be the basic combat like it was in Fallout (although, you can give your companions basic commands and combat guidelines) and the sometimes a bit wonky English translation (although, I find it fitting to the setting since it plays in Russia after all).

I will definitely get the standalone expansion day one and hope the team will give us many more great RPGs!

great game indeed and didn't regret one single second of buying it. Most certainly reply after the expansion is released.

I wish listed ATOM but didn't buy it on release because it sounded like there was still a large amount of content they were planning to add. Is this a good time to buy it now?

Excellent job!! The makers of this game have a knack for beautiful 3D environments. They must be veterans and very skilled! I'm waiting for the expansion, patched, super-expanded game, so I can get to know the real product, how the developers originally imagined.

It's a pretty good RPG. I had to put it down a while ago due to work and life stuff but i am eager to play it again. After the updates i hear it's even better.

Afaik, all major updates are done and the game is complete. The only bug I had so far (only twice) was that a companion made the shooting animation, but nothing happened. Bug was gone after reloading.

Trudograd will be a standalone expansion, so no need to wait with starting Atom RPG.

The graphics look nice. Snow scenes often provide a visually enticing atmosphere. Are there survival impacts from the cold, I wonder?

Skyrim with footprint mod has footprints :)

Anyhow this expansion is looking really nice!

I wish listed ATOM but didn't buy it on release because it sounded like there was still a large amount of content they were planning to add. Is this a good time to buy it now?
Yes, past release it was more Early Access game, even more with a retrospective point of view.

The dev have definitely close this phase, final state was reached, eventually there will be some more fix, but the game was very playable since long, it was always hard to find game breaking bugs or very big bugs.

Moreover the coming DLC will be a separate play, probably with a save import feature.

Back
Top Bottom