Calling all NFG members

*shakes head*

*shakes head as well*

Hi all!

New filter system installed at work ... so I visited ... the .... 'other place' ... and yes the NFG is now gone. *sniff*

Got DTE's note telling me of this place awhile ago, but have been buried in work, divorce (ugly), and WoW. Between those I've not really had time for chatting ... and anyway I spend a lot of time gabbing with WoW guild members - so that makes up for it! Before you ask - a very small guild devoted to trying to get other guild members to die because they are too busy laughing to note their health bars diving towards zero *grin*

How has everyone been?

Welcome Lintra !
We are beginning to make it comfortable here.

LINTRA!!! o_o A pleasant surprise indeed!

*Cm pulls Lintra up from the floor for a proper hello now.*
Glad you can log on again, not sure if we should forgive you for not posting because of WoW however. lol

Lintra, divorce?? is this a second one?? Please unconfuse me!!

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Mostly my non visiting is due to a filter at work ... now replaced by a less user friendly, but also less restrictive, one.

@Corwin - Yep #2. The most recent addition to the list of former wives (* please let this be that last one - I can't afford any more! *) joined that exclusive club in a particullarly painful way. Lets just say that if Bermuda were Iran she'd be under a few tons of stones right now. Big stones.

*sigh* Six more years of my life wasted. The good news is the following set of statistics compiled in the US during the 1990's (has not been updated): 50% of first marriages end in divorce, 70% of second marriages, but on 30% of third marriages. Not really an indicator for individual behavior, but certainly a straw to grasp to should I ever suffer a temporary mental lapse and risk my sanity a third time.

Anyway on to cheerier topics .... Hmmm ... come to think of it I think I'll try starting a new thread and try out this interface.

Sorry to hear that, and yes, I read between the lines!! How's your son?

Hey, hey, the gang's all here! Well, mostly. If Pinnen, OhBrandi and DzD (and several others, now that I think about it) pop up, we'll have a hell of a party.

To the topic, I'm afraid the NFG should die. Feels like we're burning down our house, but ya gotta move on. Cue the Talking Heads, eh?

Thanks for the warm welcome all!
@Corwin - Yep #2. The most recent addition to the list of former wives (* please let this be that last one - I can't afford any more! *) joined that exclusive club in a particullarly painful way. Lets just say that if Bermuda were Iran she'd be under a few tons of stones right now. Big stones.

Well you are near the infamous "Bermuda Triangle" tho, right?

Nice to see you again, elf friend ='.'=

@Corwin - Yep #2. The most recent addition to the list of former wives (* please let this be that last one - I can't afford any more! *) joined that exclusive club in a particullarly painful way.

Terribly sorry to hear ...

If we get some nice thread where we can spam again (how was it called: it was something like one should make a post with just one word and another one posts the word that comes in mind after the previous post.) I will call this the NFG forum.

And Lintra: Good to see you back, sorry to hear about the divorce. I hope Pinnen will be here soon too. You two in action was always fun to read.

I don't think we'll be allowing a Word Association thread in the near future!! :)

...why not?

no one has started one yet? that's a shame ...

Well Jaz, since you mod this forum, you can permit it, but I've never really been in favour of it!!

Back
Top Bottom