The Precursors Build 15 aug 2008

I got it to work Interzeptor but is there anyway to change the controls?

The controls maybe can be changed by directly accessing the control.ini file but I couldn't get it to work, as we now this is an incomplete alpha version and the settings menu is disabled, Wesp5- malik said he got it working onto my advise to install it after the Trivium version- isn't that working with you?, assume that you use a german-language based machine?

Wesp5- malik said he got it working onto my advise to install it after the Trivium version- isn't that working with you?

I can't get the copy protection to go into offline modus, even when I disable the net.

Use audio files

is it poss. to use the audio files from this build ?coz i don't have russian audio pack.

tmobile wont let me access beamdog!

Thank u for this topic .........

So aside from some visual changes, what are pros and cons of this version, guys? Is there some new content, but generally less polish and more bugs?

So aside from some visual changes, what are pros and cons of this version, guys? Is there some new content, but generally less polish and more bugs?

How i can say, that's are same content, but in not finished state. Another content what being missed in release version, just in very beginning stage, and because of that developers delete them instead progress it to complete state.

Another content what being missed in release version, just in very beginning stage, and because of that developers delete them instead progress it to complete state.

Can you describe what content this is? Or is it what Interzeptor already mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom