SP: The Fractured but Whole - Bring the Crunch

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
South Park: The Fractured but Whole has some new DLC coming July 31st called Bring the Crunch.

Bring the Crunch DLC Launch Date Announced!

Today, Ubisoft® and South Park Digital Studios announced that Bring the Crunch, downloadable content for South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, will be available on July 31. From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and developed by Ubisoft San Francisco, Bring the Crunch adds a whole new story campaign and “Final Girl” superhero class to South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

In Bring the Crunch, your newest buddy, Mint-Berry Crunch, aka Bradley Biggle, aka Gok-zarah, has just arrived from his home planet of Kokujon with the tremendous power of mint and berries. Meanwhile, an idyllic summer at Lake Tardicaca turns into a nightmare when the camp counselors go missing. With the fate of summer camp in jeopardy, Fastpass sends out a Coonstagram distress signal. Team up with FastPass, Doctor Timothy, Professor Chaos and the newest member of the Coon & Friends, Mintberry Crunch, to save summer camp.

Players will also be able to embrace the new “Final Girl” class and overcome insurmountable odds to survive. This superhero class brings new combat tactics and traps to take down spooky enemies. After saving Lake Tardicaca, players will be able to bring their new powers and buddy to the rest of their superhero adventure.
More information.

How does this game compare with the Obsidian one?

I loved the first game and refused to buy the sequel because filthy rich Ubi didn't want Obsidian but searched for a developer who'll make it for cheap.

And now it gets DLC. lol

Strange way to judge the quality of a game but whatever. I'm all for avoiding a publisher or developer for various reasons but this hardly answers the question of how 1 compares to 2.

I loved the first game and refused to buy the sequel because filthy rich Ubi didn't want Obsidian but searched for a developer who'll make it for cheap.

And now it gets DLC. lol

The first one was good, I did enjoy how the combat functioned. I believe Ubisoft is required for the second, so I never did try that one out. Should it come to great old games or steam, I may take a gander at it then.

Do the gameplay improvements outweigh the drop in humor? I didn't like SoT combat.

Back
Top Bottom