RPGWatch - Grab a Key for Christmas

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
After the giveaway we just had and the giveaways in the past, there still are some keys left. I don't want to take them to the next giveaway, so the keys from RPGWatch and from those who are OK with this, will be published at irregular intervals in the comments thread, until there are none left.

We will publish the key code itself in the comments thread, so this means the first to enter it on Steam (I think they are all Steam keys) will be the lucky winner.

Have fun and have a very good Christmas (perhaps you even get to play a game).

More information.

Here is a key for Haimrik.
This unique action adventure game lets you become Haimrik, a young scribe trying to make a living in a medieval town full of warriors, sorcerers, dragons and dragon-riding sorcerer-warriors. But one book changes his whole life. With the help of Masamba, a hungry lioness who will protect him while constantly trying to eat him, he’ll venture out to take on the evil king and his elite generals, the Word Warriors.
The key is: T0Z8W-80TNB-I902N2

Depending on how popular this site is with bots, the keys might be grabbed by them very quickly.
I know it's more effort but perhaps you want to share them as images?

I'd be curious if it is. If somebody grabs the key successfully each time, then no bots or too slow. Let's experiment, I say.

Here is a key for Sonic Adventure 2:
Experience two unique adventures featuring both long-time heroes and new and returning villains as they battle for the fate of the world!
The key as an image:
Key_shadowrun_returns.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a key for Shadowrun Returns:
The unique cyberpunk-meets-fantasy world of Shadowrun has gained a huge cult following since its creation nearly 25 years ago. Now, creator Jordan Weisman returns to the world of Shadowrun, modernizing this classic game setting as a single player, turn-based tactical RPG.
Here is the image of the key:
Key_shadowrun_returns.jpg

Maybe give a heads up when you used a key.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for the two games I won!

I see that it has a 2 too much. It should be: T0Z8W-80TNB-I902N
:)

Here is a key for Hive Jump:
HIVE JUMP is a sci-fi action platformer for 1-4 players blending run ‘n gun gameplay with roguelike elements.
Here is the image of the key:
Key_Hive_Jump.jpg

Ok well, I grabbed Hive Jump and it worked, which was kool, and so i made this account to say I have the key and thank you. I've been using the site for such a great many years now, so it seems an appropriate time to actually make a log in... you did just give me a free game after all... Merry Christmas and thanks again....

Welcome :)

And here is Out of the Park Baseball 18:
Out of the Park Baseball 18 - officially licensed through MLB.com and the MLBPA - is the follow-up to Metacritic's PC Game of the Year 2016 and the ultimate baseball game! Guide your favorite MLB franchise to glory, play any historical season or create your own fictional baseball world.
The image of the key is:
Key_Out_of_the_Park.jpg

Hi Myrthos and everyone!

I still have one game key left from the last giveaway. It is a Steam key for the game Purrfect Date.

I will send a PM with the key to any WatchMember who wants it, if you're interested just post here. First come, first served :)

See ya.

The next one is WARMACHINE Tactics + Mercenaries Faction Bundle
Turn-based tactical combat set in the award-winning world of the Iron Kingdoms. Command your custom squad of steam-powered robots and elite warriors in raging battles dominated by magic and mechanika. Battle in online multiplayer and play the epic 21-mission single player campaign!
Here is the image for the two keys:
Key_Warmachine.jpg

And here is Yosumin:
Make rectangles of the same type of yosumin to make them disappear in this mind-bending puzzle game. The more you get, the better you'll feel!
Yosumin!, Square Enix's puzzle masterpiece, is here! Simply select rectangles of the same type of yosumin to make them disappear in this simple yet challenging puzzle game.
The image of the key:
Key_Yusomin.jpg

How about Volted:
Volted is a very intense team-based multiplayer vehicular shooter with classes and giant robotic bugs.
In the world where electricity became main resource, all you left to do is fight for it.
Blow up enemies, destroy and protect pylons, fight robotic bugs and bulldogs. Collect guns on the battlefield and unlock models and new weapons. Cannons, machine guns, shotguns, energy weapons - all that beauty is there for you to bring destruction or prevent it.
Interact with each other by recharging shields, feeding energy and restoring each others’ ammo capacity.
The key is:
Key_Volted.jpg

Back
Top Bottom