What I've Been Watching: The Catch-All Film Thread

$68 wasted on Infinity War tickets for the kids. Seeing it later today but couldn’t be any less excited. Yet another Marvell cgi fest. Just thinking of all the creative content that isn’t getting green lit because of these damn super hero movies....

You might be right; you might be wrong but with that attitude any movie will stink.

$68 wasted on Infinity War tickets for the kids. Seeing it later today but couldn’t be any less excited. Yet another Marvell cgi fest. Just thinking of all the creative content that isn’t getting green lit because of these damn super hero movies….

Yes, such negativity, and without even seeing it. What is this site coming to? :p

No. Looks fucking awful. :p

Actually, I will, because I know a girl that's playing a cantina alien in it.

Ok Ripper feel better now? Get over it man. Anyway saw it and it was like every other Marvell product. Fun for what it was but would have happily saw something more interesting

Ok Ripper feel better now? Get over it man. Anyway saw it and it was like every other Marvell product. Fun for what it was but would have happily saw something more interesting

Just a joke with a bit of a point. I look forward to hearing no more about the negativity of the site.

So who plans on seeing Solo? :)
If you mean yet another noone asked for SW spinoff, I'm definetly gonna skippit. Rogue One was enough of timewasting.

Oh and having to endure yet another freaking Marvel trailer when I'm there for a Marvel movie. Venom. And I'm go to go ahead and pre-judge that one too. Creativity is taking a huge hit these days.

I'm going to guess the Solo movie will be better than that very uninspiring trailer. I thought the trailer was awful. Even my kids rolled their eyes but we all want to see it anyway.

Trailer? Good old rule - don't watch movie trailers and if you have to, trust none of it.
Or in other words, if trailers are to trust, all movies in the past decade - suck.

Also hated Rogue one myself; will wait on Solo before deciding.

Having said that Ron's movies have generally been really good; but imho Emilia Clark is not the best actress (though she seems to be popular).

If you mean yet another noone asked for SW spinoff, I'm definetly gonna skippit. Rogue One was enough of timewasting.

I used to think Star Wars was over exposed. Its a sad day when Star Wars movies are considered something "fresh" given the sea of Super Hero nonsense. The only series I can stomach is Guardians because its just damn funny.

I really, really liked Rogue One ... that's my preferred sort of Star Wars: No Jedi and (nearly) no Force humbug.

I'm neither interested in Solo nor in Episode IX, yet Sonny will force me to accompany him to the theater. But it's okay. I'm curious after all.

You're spoiling him. :p

He could well go alone, but - as I said - I'm curious. And we actually enjoy watching movies together ^^.

Back
Top Bottom