Shadow of War - Desolation of Mordor DLC Review

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Shadow of War DLC Desolation of Mordor is disappointing according to Cog Connected.

While you do take the reigns of another character – Baranor – who has some unique controls and features, the DLC as a whole simply fails to draw the player in and instead makes poor use of game mechanics to drag out the story as opposed to relying on quality content. Curious what we mean? Have you been thinking of picking up the DLC for yourself? Check out our thoughts below.

[…]
Thanks Farflame!
More information.

Last edited:
Did they remove lootboxes from that game already?
And of course, did they drop the price to 5 bucks or less?

If yes, I can talk about whatever cheap skinning and milking phonegames designs DLC. If not, get off my property.

I enjoyed Shadow of War a whole lot up until the final Act which was mostly grinding (many others seemed to feel the same way) so I just watched a video of the ending, and overall I enjoyed the game. I don't like DLC in general, though, once I have already finished a game.

Next is coming Revenge of Mordor, Deprecedation of Mordor, The Fall of Mordor, Rise of Mordor...

Actually, next coming is supposed to be a massive patch where they re-balance and deal out the lootboxes.

P.S. Congrats on post 3000 Bobo!

WB Exec - "Well since you killed our lootbox idea we didn't have the funds to create a good finale. Its really your fault. We are virtually broke now. Here is the last of the poorly funded rushed out DLC. Please buy. We have children to support."

Back
Top Bottom