ATOM RPG: Trudograd - Available Now in Early Access

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
ATOM RPG: Trudograd is now available in Early Access on Steam and GOG.

Please note
: Since Trudograd continues the story of Atom RPG it is recommended to play the previous title before the sequel.

Trudograd is a stand-alone story expansion to Atom RPG - a turn-based roleplaying game set in post-apocalyptic Soviet Union.
It is inspired by classic cRPG titles of the past, such as early Fallout, Wasteland and Baldur's Gate series.

22 years ago the USSR and the Western Bloc destroyed each other in a nuclear inferno. Millions died instantly, society collapsed and technology was sent back into the Middle Ages. You are a member of ATOM - an organization tasked with protecting the post-apocalyptic remnants of humanity.

Two years ago you - a rookie agent of ATOM - were sent on a dangerous mission into the Soviet Wastes. As a result, you uncovered certain information about a new threat that can potentially destroy the struggling remnants of humanity.

In Atom RPG: Trudograd your goal is to travel to a giant post-apocalyptic metropolis that withstood the tests of nuclear obliteration and social collapse. There you must find what is thought to be humanity's last hope in fending off the menace from outer space!

Trudograd features:

• A large city with its own lore and dozens of varying locations to fight, trade, talk and explore in;
  • A hardcore turn-based experience with huge amounts of character development paths, combat styles, skills, perks and distinctions;
  • Unique characters each with their own personality and a robust branching dialogue;
  • Multiple-solution quests, which actively change the city around you;
  • Ability to transfer your hero from our previous game (Atom RPG);
  • An easy game to pick up. While Trudograd is a continuation of the first game's plot, it is also friendly towards new players, and will quickly fill you in on the lore and major developments you might have missed;
  • A result of a two year long community effort, made by players for players. This game encompasses a lot of changes from our previous title, that were inspired by user feedback.

We really hope you will enjoy Atom RPG: Trudograd!
More information.

Alright all you beta testers get to work!

Only downside is the beta will last a year or more.

Alright all you beta testers get to work!

Only downside is the beta will last a year or more.

And that's just to make sure they translate it right....

~6 Months*

You sure because I remember asking on another thread .

Can't remember if it was you or another member who answered me.

Anyway if so that's still a long time to wait.

And that's just to make sure they translate it right….

Lol so true thank heaven for the translator who helped

Still Atom was one of the better Russian translated games. I've played worse.

You sure because I remember asking on another thread .

Can't remember if it was you or another member who answered me.

Anyway if so that's still a long time to wait.

Yeah, that was me. It was what the devs told me first but now they're saying around six months on the Steam page.

When was the last time you played a game where you could port your character from the previous one?

I still need to go back to the original....

This looks like about as much fun as sitting in a Home Depot parking lot and watching bumpers rust.

The original was a little spartan and dry for my tastes. This smells like indie's-first-cash-grab.

I enjoyed the first ATOM Game despite it's awkward combat balancing, which felt like your facing Supermutants with Rocketlaunchers and Laser Rifles while wearing a hunting rifle yourself. Everything except big caliber guns or full autos felt underpowered towards the end of the Game.
The Story and Quests were mostly well written and had a soviet sense of humour to them.
The thing is, that i would gladly play a Game like ATOM these days, before i start to do a 37th playthrough of a 1998 Iso RPG while i grudingly mumble about how much *better the RPG's of the past were*.
Not that i didn't do that already, about 36 times to be precise....*cough*

Back
Top Bottom