RPGWatch Feature - ATOM RPG Review

I assume that it refers to M&M 6 where the little prince runs off to the circus which moves around the map each season!! :)

You are quite correct! The prize goes to @Corwin;. I hated that quest. It was the first time I think I dealt with the concept a game time in a game being more than a cosmetic feature.

We might hate that quest, but thinking about it gives me an itch for another playthru!! :)

Absolutely love this game as it's a true inspired Fallout clone, and proves if it ain't broke don't change it. I can't wait to wear Russian power armor in the stand alone sequel later this year.

A new update was released for those interested.

Link - https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=552620&appgroupname=ATOM+RPG%3A+Post-apocalyptic+indie+game&feed=steam_community_announcements
Full changelog:

- Added optimization for low-end PCs;
- Added video playback performance optimization for low-end PCs;
- Added Polish language translation;
- Added one account to transfer saves between game versions;
- Three new cinematics for certain locations when they are first visited;
- Gamepad control and interface overhauled;
- New sounds on certain locations;
- New character animations;
- New way to display hit points. It is off by default but you can find it in the settings;
- Mutants got new animations when hit and when dodging the hit;
- Various minor bugs and typos reported by the community were eradicated.
I went for Underrail instead, after having both that and Atom on my wishlist for a long time. Liking it very much.
Underrail's not bad but I played it before the developer added the auto-map. The last part of the game can make you quit in rage easily also. Don't know if that was fixed.

Underrail's not bad but I played it before the developer added the auto-map. The last part of the game can make you quit in rage easily also. Don't know if that was fixed.

Honestly, Underrail frustrates me quite often, but I always regroup and go back in and get past whatever was giving me problems.

A new update was released for those interested.

The last part (optional ruined city) of ATOM RPG is also kind of painful (you need to bring lots of ammo) but the map is accurate.

Back
Top Bottom