And the new Diablo game is...

You do realize they're trying to say gaming and gambling are the same thing there?

No. Who?

Another golden thread: Blizzard are blamed to take the path of money.

Another shift in power in the vid product scene: mobile is the man and it displeases players.

I thought it's streaming.

Wow you can get that? All I bargained out of this is a couple of keys to give away to the RPGWatch community, once they launch.
I really suck at making deals…

They're too dangerous anyway. Stick with your Dutch automobiles with your famous engineering. Thanks for the keys btw (I do need to pay it forward soon).

what is your general opinion of rockstar and their games?

I only played GTA series and Max Payne 1 and 2. They kind of peeked with GTA San Andreas for me. I don't know if it's because they appealed to me at that age but not now, or if their games really got stale. GTA 4 and 5 just feel like reskins of San Andreas with a ton of meaningless stuff to do added to the mix.
Max Payne 1 and 2 were great, two of the finest third person shooters I played to this day. They were developed by Remedy and the second one was only published by Rockstar, though, so I don't know if they count. Never tried the third one.

I do wonder these days why non-violent games are so much frown upon. Aka non-bought.

Like I told you guys. Read the bottom of this thread the comment from the guy co paring a recent mobile release to the pc version saying he prefers ro play games on his ipod with headphones at bight (like I told you guys I wasnt making it up. There is a subset of gamers, albeit small, who are both hardcore in the sens ethey follow the general gaming news and communities and are also mobile gamers or prefer mobile to other ways to play):
https://toucharcade.com/community/threads/teslagrad-by-playdigious.344831/

Anyway, soon we will be able to play all games no matter what system on or form factor with no entry prices needed or high wnd pcs and graphic cards to enjoy the latest games id google has anything to say about it and its game streaming platform represents the future:
Google's new video-game streaming service could mark the beginning of the end for gaming consoles

https://www.businessinsider.com/goo...mark-beginning-end-game-consoles-2018-10?IR=T

So all those oetty pc master race arguments will be done with or their exclusivity crap.

nuff said

Anyway, soon we will be able to play all games no matter what system on or form factor with no entry prices needed or high wnd pcs and graphic cards to enjoy the latest games id google has anything to say about it and its game streaming platform represents the future:
Google's new video-game streaming service could mark the beginning of the end for gaming consoles

https://www.businessinsider.com/goo...mark-beginning-end-game-consoles-2018-10?IR=T

So all those oetty pc master race arguments will be done with or their exclusivity crap.

You do not get the problem.
Ok, it was announced to the bad crowd and so generated a normal negative feedback, a bit like if someone came to your phone or ipdad whatever forum and announced a PC game never to be ported to phone. That would twist the panties of that phone crowd badly.

But that was not the real bad stuff: the company they are partnered with to develop the game is actually cloning Diablo on mobile since years. So it is not a real Blizard game with real Blizard people working on it but it is just Blizard taking the shortest path and saying you there, you copied us for years, here are our assets and put our logo on it.

It is just scam in direction of a very receptive crowd.

Last edited:
One more reason why people were disappointed, that I don't see mentioned a lot, is that the mobile game offers nothing Diablo 3 does not. It's just not a step forward fans were expecting.

Back
Top Bottom