Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.1c

Really? Which one please? I am playing one.

Err... let's say that Pathfinder rules are somewhat different to D&D and that the main stats are not explained too well in the CRPGs.
Let's say that the specific sublcass I chose was NOT charisma-based...
I retrained to Magus and i've been doing fine since then.

PS: never crashed here (9900k with rtx 2070). Also loading times are a hundred times better than in Kingmaker.

One thing I have found with the game that I have not been crazy about is that they sometimes use a bit too much text for something that could have been portrayed with much less. This has me at times glossing over conversations.

My main pet peeve are the unskippable cut-scenes.

Try ‘Enter’ key to skip cutscenes. That should work. I think you can even rebind this specific key in the controls options. ‘Space’ skips dialogue, ‘enter’ skips cutscenes.

Try ‘Enter’ key to skip cutscenes. That should work. I think you can even rebind this specific key in the controls options. ‘Space’ skips dialogue, ‘enter’ skips cutscenes.

Does it ? I had no clue. I'll need to remember this.

Does it ? I had no clue. I'll need to remember this.

You can easily bypass pretty much everything, even the initial battle between Deskari and Ten (if you hit the enter key right after starting the second activity you do at the festival.

You can really whip though things - I know as I have gone through the first prologue area dozens and dozens of times trying out characters. Alternate SPACE bar to skip dialogue , that doesn't require you to chose a response of course, and ENTER to skip any kind of cut scene.

They even tell you this on the tips and tutorial lessons they give.

EDIT: To clarify I don't recommend skipping scenes or dialogue if you haven't seen them before as they are critical to the story in most cases. On the other hand if you have seen them a half-dozen times then its nice to have that option. I have done the first chapter close to 20 times at this point and don't really need to see them all again except for my favorites, those I still enjoy watching. I love most of them myself and like how they made a game of this genre and style so cinematic.

Last edited:
You can easily bypass pretty much everything, even the initial battle between Deskari and Ten (if you hit the enter key right after starting the second activity you do at the festival.

You can really whip though things - I know as I have gone through the first prologue area dozens and dozens of times trying out characters. Alternate SPACE bar to skip dialogue , that doesn't require you to chose a response of course, and ENTER to skip any kind of cut scene.

They even tell you this on the tips and tutorial lessons they give.

EDIT: To clarify I don't recommend skipping scenes or dialogue if you haven't seen them before as they are critical to the story in most cases. On the other hand if you have seen them a half-dozen times then its nice to have that option. I have done the first chapter close to 20 times at this point and don't really need to see them all again except for my favorites, those I still enjoy watching. I love most of them myself and like how they made a game of this genre and style so cinematic.

Thank you so much for this. I never knew it worked. :D :D

Thank you so much for this. I never knew it worked. :D :D

Aye, as not being able to skip scenes I have seen a hundred times annoys me to lol.

Side not, as I brought up somewhere, sometimes skipping quickly can lock the camera so you can zoom in/out. Have to reload to fix that. Only seen it happen twice to myself though so seems rare and not worth not skipping IMO :)

Yep, I've played several versions of the Shield Maze too. I haven't really played much beyond that one dungeon. I know I want a magic dps of some sort but there are a lot of choices.

Just in to say that I finished the game a couple days ago, and I'm ready to talk about it.

I hope you are all itching to hear.

Obvious question: did you sleep?

Hah! I did. Clocked at 106 hours, Unfair difficulty, Turn-Based mode (turning to RTwP for trivial encounters), Angel path. Definitely working from home flexibility helped a lot. :lol:

Bah when your disabled and retired early because of it sleep doesn't matter. I usually finish games fast as well nowadays, but hey that's due to my trainer making skills.

People always ask how do you finish so fast. Simple answer I cheat.:p

I'm not even out of chapter 2 still. Drezen is taking me literally days to go through. Steam says I have 61.4 hours into it so far, which is probably more like 64 in reality (from having to do fights like the tavern defense multiple times).

I'm not even out of chapter 2 still. Drezen is taking me literally days to go through. Steam says I have 61.4 hours into it so far, which is probably more like 64 in reality (from having to do fights like the tavern defense multiple times).

I keep hearing fables about this Tavern defense being tedious and hard, especially for the TB crowd, but I never had one. It must be related with the order in which you do things that the event becomes easier, or harder, or you don't do it at all.

It's kind of nice that the game has such things.

Just in to say that I finished the game a couple days ago, and I'm ready to talk about it.

I hope you are all itching to hear.

How much content do you think you skipped bee-lining the main quest at break-neck speed?

How much content do you think you skipped bee-lining the main quest at break-neck speed?

Nothing, I think! As far as I know I didn't miss one single side quest or area. I probably missed some things due to different paths or simply not meeting requirements of being at the appropriate place at the appropriate time, Pathfinder games do like to do that.

I don't feel I was especially efficient either, I rested when I needed to (though I always tried to push to the limits before doing so, ie, kept going without buffs til I hit an impossible fight, died, reloaded, rested and nuked the encounter with all fresh resources) and never had to backtrack to previous chapters to do unfinished business (or lost access to it because advancing through the story).

I did trivialise the army part of the game by just picking a broken combination of general and troops and basically oneshotting every demon army because I heavily disliked that part of the game, but I still had to do it, much to my dismay.

Back
Top Bottom