Things you don't need to know...

Here I was, thinking that those Nordmænd had it all….

We have LOTS AND LOTS of butter around here!!!!

You don't want to know the amount I use for my heavenly Apple Pie ;)

I think I'll make one soon, just to celebrate having butter when Pib doesn't!

We have LOTS AND LOTS of butter around here!!!!

Rumours have it that you may get good prices on eBay these days .......

pibbur who wonders when it will be available for downloading ... oops!

I read it in the press, too.

I wondered : How can this be ? Running out of butter ???

Guess this will make many people there order online and from different countries ? ;)

But - will the butter still be fresh when it arrives ? :lol:

Rumours have it that you may get good prices on eBay these days …….

pibbur who wonders when it will be available for downloading … oops!
Then we soon will have butter torrents for butter pirates.

Maybe he wants to *SPLUT* someone?

pibbur, who remembers when dragons used to exchange pies

Ughh… So are Norwegian cookies better than Danish butter cookies? If yes, perhaps you should start an occupy Denmark movement.

Good idea. After we're done with the Swedes.

pibbur0x716

I'm one of the few males in the known universe who're able to be completely and hypnotically cool in the kitchen. After being somewhat in awe of my effortless style, most people would simply stare, transfixed, at the wonders of my craft. The scent of cinnamon, the sight of marcipan being used as an extra thick layer, the dream of vanilla ice cream melting and slowly covering that warm final miracle…

Yes, indeed….

Ahh. The archetype of a "Things you don't need to know" post!

says pibbur who remembers several RPG's in which you can cook.

The newspaper sdays that a Norwegian newspaper wrote that it's actually very easy to make butter : With milk cream ... The author wrote that the butter problem might be solved with this method ... "until the cream crisis arrives ..."

The newspaper sdays that a Norwegian newspaper wrote that it's actually very easy to make butter : With milk cream … The author wrote that the butter problem might be solved with this method … "until the cream crisis arrives …"

Just around the corner.

Says pibbur who on several occasions have (unintenionally) made butter by whipping cream just a bit too long.

LabVIEW is a graphical programming interface. It has a great deal of functionality such as control design, instrumentation engineering. I am currently using it for my final year project. The project involves working with a Multi-Electrode Array to capture neuronal activity. I will need to use LabVIEW to analyse the signals sent by the neurons and then make a feedback system, which electrically stimulates the neurons to better understand how they operate.

Did you need to know that ?

Pladio thinks pibbur might be interested in this as he used to be a doctor. Others, such as engineers might be too. :)

Pibbur is definitely interested.

Especially since he also have succeeded on the butter front, thanks to the Irish. 1/2 kg of the precious yellow is currently resting on a velvet covered dais surrounded by fresh lilies and candlelight. OR it may be stored somewhere in the dark realms of the refrigerator.

pibbur who - don't tell the wife - already has tasted a sample or two, and is actually not convinced that it really is Irish - not even the faintest hint of Guinness or whisky, and no red-bearded singing fiddlers on the cover.

Last edited:
The no-brand crow is not a crow, not even a generic one. Further, Danish marathon-runner-turned-pigeon-racer took up pigeon racing after his running carreer. Additionally, Joseph Spear married twice, both times by (different) members of the set of individuals named "Grace Grant".

pibbur, currently the only member of the set P={pibbur}.

Do you mean in general or in Norway, specifically ?

Back
Top Bottom