M&M: Heroes VII - Review @ IGN

If you are asking for a recommendation for fantasy-themed TBS from someone who has played them all, you may wish to prefer Eador over Heroes. Eador including New Horizons is superior to any title of the Heroes series, as far as quality of the AI and richeness of content is concerned :biggrin:.

http://eador.com/B2/viewtopic.php?p=253277#253277

Of course, highly subjective opinion ;)

Seconded. Though I'll go out on a limb and apply this sentiment to the second in the series.

I should state that Eador has a very steep learning curve, and at first the UI will likely seem counterintuitive at best. However, I suggest you give it time. Once you've played through a few hours, it all begins to flow. A couple of days in and it'll be smooth sailing.

All said, it is one of the very best games from any genre I've ever played. Really a masterpiece.

Seconded. Though I'll go out on a limb and apply this sentiment to the second in the series.

I should state that Eador has a very steep learning curve, and at first the UI will likely seem counterintuitive at best. However, I suggest you give it time. Once you've played through a few hours, it all begins to flow. A couple of days in and it'll be smooth sailing.

All said, it is one of the very best games from any genre I've ever played. Really a masterpiece.

Eador MotBW was also VERY buggy at release, just as this one. Hell, even like 6 months after release it was still buggy, I remember there was one grid position in the tactical map that if you placed a unit there it could attack but not be attacked. I did like the game, but yeah, people tend to forget after a few years how buggy games were at release.

Eador was trash, lmao. You cant possibly compare it to Heroes, especially 3.

Back
Top Bottom