Divinity: Original Sin II - Feature Trailer

I would send Sven 50£ if he would tweet "just a few more micro issues and bugs to fix, then recompile and off to McDonald's then will release".
Or something along those lines :)

Nah, this is just Swen trolling…

He wasn't trolling, they had to move the servers to an appartement that still had power, but they have no power at the office. The upload to Steam finished just 22 minutes ago.

Sven even commented that it is the last time he release a game without a power generator (it's not the first time they lose power on release day, it happened with Beyond Divinity too).

That I remember. I visited their studio just before that release and there was a very big power generator just outside of the office. They weren't sure about how to operate it though.

That narrator pretty much kills any serious element to the game. It's starting to feel like an interactive cartoon.

Narrator?

Also count me in the camp that hopes the humour is tuned down a bit. I found the first rarely funny... It often seemed written for a 13 year old boy.

Still, excited - and happy about co-op as I'll be playing this with my daughter come Christmas (which should allow for lots of patches before then if needed).

Narrator?

He means the guy who is doing the voice-over in that new trailer for the game.

And I gotta agree, where the hell did they find that guy? lol. Jesus.
Worst (most annoying) voice ever.

I just wish I could blame it on the same guy who is voicing the red prince - oh man, beyond awful. :wideeyed:

He wasn't trolling, they had to move the servers to an appartement that still had power, but they have no power at the office. The upload to Steam finished just 22 minutes ago.

"Dammit! Quick, grab the servers, and everyone back to Gary's flat!"

Pretty awesome picture of Larian studios launching D:OS II.

1daedf5583fb0d65d02038c21717e0f6522c5676.jpg

Back
Top Bottom