Pricewatch!

New humble bundle has fate of hand for $1 (and you get satelite reign thrown in for free). Always wondered if that game was worth a look - for a $1 maybe it is - or maybe it isn't ?

There is a big Risens discount on GoG now.

There is also a Witchers discount on GoG.

Ya, Witcher 3 GotY edition for $20. That's a steal.

Also, don't forget to go through the RPGWatch GOG banners to give the site some kickback.

For those thinking about picking up ELEX during it's launch, the pre-order bonus is gone but you can still get 10% off if you buy it via green man gaming and use their current coupon, SUCHWOW10. (Or whatever coupon they're advertising in the moment if you're reading this in the future.)

I think it's steam only though.

Elex for £9 or $11 dollars!!!! This is legal and you need twitch app and amazon/twitch prime.

This is not steam or gog key.

You need to log in yo tour twitch prime account to see the reduce price.

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/ELEX/details

sUXcEMh.png

More info,

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/78pmho/twitch_elex_for_less_than_12/

Twitch prime? What's that. Does it sell user data like facebook?

Twitch prime? What's that. Does it sell user data like facebook?

Well, Twitch is already part of Amazon, so I guess there isn't a middleman necessary. ;)

But nevertheless, you aren't required to send them your health insurance number, which -concerning our us friends- are freely available for everyone anyways. :p

Anyways, as lostforever points out, you'd need a amazon prime / twitch prime account. These cost 99$ per year. So probably not worth it if you only want that game.
If you are using it anyways, you could as well grab Elex for cheap I guess.

99? O_O
Not worth at all since only things I still buy from Amazon are comics and even then I gather several titles in one package just a few times per year.

99? O_O
Not worth at all since only things I still buy from Amazon are comics and even then I gather several titles in one package just a few times per year.

They also have a TV Show Streaming platform with some own productions and exclusives: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/03/the-50-best-tv-shows-on-amazon-prime.html

But yeah...I am not a prime member either. As non-us citizen it's also a little problematic as it's location based. So if you live in Belgium for example it makes a difference whether you are a prime member in Germany, France or Uk.

Let's go back to topic and to the next game. ^^

Torment ToN is free to play this weekend on Steam and it is also on sale for 55% off which makes it €19.79 here in the central Euro zone.

There are also a lot more deals on Steam and GOG, of course, due to the Halloween sale.
While at GOG, make sure to hit the GOG Connect link if you want to grab some DRM-free copies of selected games you own on Steam. They are offering a new round of those.

ummm, Prime is totally worth the cost. Actually the consumer is getting too good a deal.

Free 2 day shipping on just about all orders on Amazon, free streaming movies (girl with all the gifts on Amazon not on Netflix), Amazon originals like the Tick, Man in the High Castle, Bosche, the upcoming Phillip K Dick series. And prime shipping and prime video can be shared with family members.

Note about Amazon video:
Amazon prime movies is not as good as Netflix but a good complement. But Amazon, I believe, has far more classic films in their library. OTOH, some movies will require an extra fee.

In our household, If all Amazon offered was free shipping it would still be worth the 100 bucks. We probably get a package a week from Amazon.

And to get back on topic:
Today in my email I got this message
25 items from your Steam wishlist are on sale!

Yub, got 25 games on sale either. Probably a cap though. ^^
It's Halloween Sale and from my 140 wishlisted game maybe 80 or 90 are on sale.

Regarding Amazon Shipping: Don't know about america. But in europe with lots of orders shipping is free anyways, and they usually also arrive within 2-3 days anyways.

Jeez, I've only got 15 items on my wishlist! Only 5 of them are on sale and one of those is Deus Ex: MD, which may or may not be on the same sale this time tomorrow.
Regarding Amazon Shipping: Don't know about america. But in europe with lots of orders shipping is free anyways, and they usually also arrive within 2-3 days anyways.
Yep. Unless you're in a high volume period (like Thanksgiving to Christmas), the free shipping option tends to show up mighty fast.

Prime is actually starting to tick me off. I keep bumping into stuff that they will only sell you if you're a Prime member. That's *not* encouraging me to become a Prime member at all, it's encouraging me to see if there's still any shops at the mall.

Back
Top Bottom