Cyberpunk 2077 - Gamescom Gameplay Video

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here is the gameplay video, which was shown to me at Gamescom. It probably says more than I could ever write.

More information.

Enjoy it. This was what was shown to me last week.

I guess that answers the question I read before on the Watch but never heard the answer to: V is indeed the letter V.

Looks nice. Hey, CDPR, please include an option this time to turn off head bob, so I can take nice video. Thanks. :)

That game world is seriously impressive. It also sounds like the choices and consequences are going to be very significant.

I didn't care for all the numbers flying around the screen during combat, but I'm sure those can be toggled off.

Am I correct in assuming that your choice of gender also affects what gender Jackie is? I wonder if we'll have a partner throughout much of the game or if that's only temporary.

Am I correct in assuming that your choice of gender also affects what gender Jackie is? I wonder if we'll have a partner throughout much of the game or if that's only temporary.

Jackie stays a hombre regardless of V gender and the "companions" are temporary like in TW3.

Jackie stays a hombre regardless of V gender and the "companions" are temporary like in TW3.

Source?

It's good to hear the companions are temporary though. I was afraid they might be thrust on us like in PB's newer games. I prefer to be solo most of the time in open-world games.

Source?

It's good to hear the companions are temporary though. I was afraid they might be thrust on us like in PB's newer games. I prefer to be solo most of the time in open-world games.

E3 interview (search for Jackie).

I just had an hour long orgasm. :p ( Sorry if it's too personal, but had to say it)

New interview from a few days back adds more weight to a 2019 release.

Link - https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/23/cyberpunk-2077-daylight-interview/
Cyberpunk 2077 has been in development for at least six years and its team recently hit a major milestone: The entire game is playable from start to finish. It doesn't have all of the proper assets, playtesting or bug fixes in place, but seeing the story come together is a critical step in the development process, Borzymowski said.

Looks phenomenal though. It's pretty obvious this will be new gold standard for open world design and immersion. Gameplay is pretty solid, more than excellent for rpg and seems there will be a lot of options.
What's impressive the most is how everything so well flows together: the cut off during the dialogue, action to dialogue, implants to your own body, audio transition..it's incredible.
They must be pretty confident in the product: they didn't really show us any "bombastic scenes" ( like famous Uncharted chase scene), seemed a pretty standard mission in the game.

Well I didn't want to say it but ha no loading screens take that Obsidian & Bethesda.:p

Yeah, if they can get level streaming to work seamlessly in a game like like this, you'd have to say there's not much technical excuse for tedious load screens in almost any rpg.

Back in June when I was reading E3 impressions, exact specs were mentioned. I don't have a ready link, but the info is out there (beefy, but not insane as I recall)

Specs:

CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70 GHz
MB: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V, 2x16GB, 3000MHz, CL15
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB M.2 PCIe
PSU: Corsair SF600 600W

Game world looks huge and detailed. Dialog and voiceacting sounds awful. Gunplay is meh. Some textures are bad. Choices and branching quests is awesome.

Overall it looks okay. Nothing revolutionary.

Back
Top Bottom