Eternal Radiance - Now Available in Early Access - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Eternal Radiance - Now Available in Early Access

Default Eternal Radiance - Now Available in Early Access

April 14th, 2020, 14:05
Eternal Radiance has entered Early Access on Steam.

loading…

Inspired by classic action JRPGs, Eternal Radiance is an action role-playing game about a squire named Celeste who begins a journey to prove herself worthy of becoming a true knight. Her quest takes her far from her home, across the continent in pursuit of a thief whose actions stem from a sinister plot.

Features

• Character-Driven Story - As Celeste travels across the continent with her companions Valana and Ruby, they'll learn more about the world and its history, as well as a sinister plot about to unfold.
  • Exciting, Dynamic Battles - Take on a variety of enemies with an exciting action combat system. Plan your battles, unleash special attacks, and devastate your foes.
  • Beautiful, Mysterious World - Explore fields, towns, and dungeons across a strange world still haunted by its elusive past.
  • Customization - Use an expansive talent tree to customize Celeste's fighting style.
  • Quests - In addition to the main story, side quests and optional activities allow you to further explore the world and characters of Eternal Radiance. Dig deeper into the lore, help the people you meet, and join your party members as they resolve their personal struggles.
  • Party Interactions - The three main characters learn and change throughout their journey and humorous banter fills their interactions as they come to know each other. Optional conversations add greater depth to their friendship.
  • Enchanting - Upgrade your gear and boost your skills by enchanting them with magical relics.
Thanks axellslade!

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)

April 14th, 2020, 16:29
After both Yakuza Kiwamis, ToCS3 and VC4 honestly, this game up there looks like shit.
Sorry. I got spoiled. Maybe if I don't play anything for a year and forget those four jRPGs I've finished during recent months, maybe I change my mind. But I doubt it.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Eternal Radiance - Now Available in Early Access