So I'm finally replaying Fallout 3…. - Page 4 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Fallout » Previous Fallout Games » So I'm finally replaying Fallout 3….

Default So I'm finally replaying Fallout 3….

October 26th, 2010, 11:33
The comic book hero quest was ok. A little stupid, but still I enjoyed that one. If there was more to it then it might have been better. The best part was when you entered the town for the first time you got that "show."
--
Despite all my rage.
I'm still just a rat in a cage.
Last edited by skavenhorde; October 26th, 2010 at 11:54.

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

October 26th, 2010, 11:52
I quite enjoyed the first 2/3 of FO3 when using a fair few mods including arwens realism mod, unoffical patch etc. The end of Broken steel is completely ridiculous though, both story wise and gameplay. Recommend not playing it.
--
Favourite RPGs of all time: Wizardry 6, Ultima 7/7.2, Fallout2, Planescape Torment, Baldurs Gate 2+TOB, Jagged Alliance 2, Ravenloft: The stone prophet, Gothic 2, Realms of Arkania:Blade of destiny (not the HD version!!) and Secret of the Silver Blades.

bjon045

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Fallout » Previous Fallout Games » So I'm finally replaying Fallout 3….