Pricewatch!

I played through Hyper Light Drifter last year. It's surprisingly good if you can get past the pixel art graphics.
Yeah, just played a bit and it's growing on me rapidly. At first I was like "WTF?" (especially the weird intro movie), but now I'm saying "hey, cool" every few minutes.

All the targets in the US are closing down. wish I could get my hands on a real copy of TOEE

GOG is having a big sale on lots of the old games.
Baldur's Gate, Planescape, and Neverwinter Nights enhanced editions are 66% off
Some Heroes of Might and Magic games are 75% off
Homeworld Remastered is 75% off - you can buy just the music for $4.
Everything Star Wars seems to be on sale
Everything Myst seems to be half off

Ok, this one is a complete no-brainer. Right now, if you purchase Bard's Tale four, you get the re-mastered trilogy for free. For. Free. So, if you've been holding off, now's the time!!

is that the Bard's Tale remastered that was just released or the trilogy from last year?

is that the Bard's Tale remastered that was just released or the trilogy from last year?

What trilogy from last year? Has it been that long already? I thought the remasters were released earlier this year.

I know they weren't all finished at once. Perhaps BT1 was released before the end of last year?

They are all released now, and yes, the release of the remasters was staggered over a few months' time. I'd started re-playing Bard's Tale one practically the moment it launched, then I took a huge break while they implemented the legacy feature. Now I'm currently in the last dungeon, I'll likely complete the first game later today or tomorrow.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey season pass now £17 in various places. Haven't seen it anywhere near this cheap since I finished the game a few months ago.

HUMBLE RPG BUNDLE!!!

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/rpgs-2019

Includes Deep Sky Derelicts and Tyranny, both of which are on my to-get list. Also, Cat Quest, which my kids want (and to be honest, I'll probably give it a go as well).

Thank you for alerting me to the existence of a game called Cat Quest, my evening internetting will be a lot more interesting now.

Great bundle especially for people who don't already have Pillars of Eternity or Tyranny. At that price, I might buy it just to give the keys away. :)

Back
Top Bottom