Votes: 37 69.8%
  • I had them, but failed already

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • I'm still going strong with mine

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • I'm still thinking about it

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
What's the point of new year resolutions anyway ? Complying with a trend, a custom ? If I got me some resolutions I tend to keep it for myself instead of bragging about it everywhere, for that's a sure recipe for failure !

I resolved not to do New Years resolutions this year. Thus far I've been successful at sticking to it.

2560x1440 or 1920x1080 depending on how the game runs… oh, those type resolutions… to stop buying bad games that I will never play?

1920*1080 (TV)
1920*1200 (LCD Monitor)
1366*768 (Laptop)
1920*1080 (Phone)

it was quit smoking! and i just lost it the other day! might as well enjoy the next 6 months!

"Ripping"?

We might be looking at a trademark violation.

I started and ended 2015 very well, running >3000 miles, staying healthy and uninsured, maintaining weight, strong family relationship, good job, etc. So I want to more or less 'maintain'.

But at the same time there is always more:
- Trail ultramarathon. These never seem to work with my schedule, and this coming year seems no different. But who knows?
- Focus more on non-running exercise … I do some 'body weight' exercises, want to incorporate more.

And our younger son will be heading off to college in the fall, so we'll be 'empty nesters' at that point.

OK - so revisiting this ...

- My fitness level remains excellent, I am on track to run over 3000 miles again this year.
- Eating continues to be excellent.
- I have been doing some bodyweight stuff, but really no different than last year. Oh well.
- No races yet this year, and none likely - schedule just not at all cooperating.
- Older son finished first year in college with excellent grades, younger son graduates high school on Saturday and starts college in just over a couple of months. Loads of activity around that whole thing.
- Work, marriage, family all solid and very busy.

Several salads a week here, usually chick pea/caesar/greek. I was a vegetarian for a while back in the eighties and nineties and even going back to meat, I love me a good salad.

I decided to revisit at Midsummer everything I resolved and immediately neglected in January. Two days in, no major lapses yet....

Back
Top Bottom