Gothic 3 Gothic 3 Patch 1.7.4 community

Zaris24

Traveler
So i started playing gothic 3 with the patch

an suddenly when i wanted to play today i thought wow that was weird i got the intro message after loading my game weird! o well
i got in to my save file but all my stats where totaly screwed up as seen in the picture

It shows i learnd 2 x sword figher but low str an my bow skills with only 100 hunting
..... is there a way to fix this caus im not gona waste time on this game if i have to restart its fun but not worth a restart.....

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 61
You might have to go back to an earlier save. You did keep multiple saves I hope? Check to see if your next most recent save is ok.

If you don't have earlier save, IIRC there is no savegame editor but if you remember what numbers were there, you can use cheats in console:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/cheats/gothic-3

Don't overdo it! You're not supposed to be invincible.

I do have a save file but Sadly its way way back
But to be honsted a Great game like this can have such a big bug that resets
Ones stats suddenly out of no reason isent worth playing even tho i love the gameplay but haveing to nearly all over isent worth it going to risen 2 or wait for the 3 one.... this wasent worth it o well Thanks for the Replyes Guys!

I do have a save file but Sadly its way way back
But to be honsted a Great game like this can have such a big bug that resets
Ones stats suddenly out of no reason isent worth playing even tho i love the gameplay but haveing to nearly all over isent worth it going to risen 2 or wait for the 3 one…. this wasent worth it o well Thanks for the Replyes Guys!

You should've seen the mess that the game was when it was first released.
The community patches are a blessing for the players.
What you should know about the game is that the devs were rushed by an incompetent publisher to release the game before it was properly tested. Hence, it was flushed out into the market unpolished.

It's too bad that you had a bad experience with it.
Level 32 is a lot of time in the game though.

Give it another try in a couple of years. Your interest might change by then.
And keep an open mind about the graphics. It never was one of Piranha Bytes best features.

Back
Top Bottom