Endless Legend - Two New Expansions

For Age of Wonders 3 simplified city building and empire management I do agree, but its no longer the case because of Empire Building Mod which adds many buildings allowing to further develop and even specialize cities, more mystical upgrades and adds even more units to recruit and battle with.

Unit variety in EL : Yes every faction is unique thats big plus, but they have exactly 3 units each and no matter how you equip or rename them they will allways have SAME GRAPHICS. I would like to see if I am fighting someone armed with two handed axe or with short sword without need to look at unit stats, that only thing keeps me off this game

That's all very encouraging. I certainly do like Civ. And I'll have to try that AoW3 mod sometime. I like that game, too, but the city management in vanilla truly does suck. (Build every building available rather quickly and then...nothing.)

I've been revisiting this one lately. I forgot how much I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed this game even with the flaws. Will pick up the expansion eventually.

Stayed up into the wee hours with this one last night. Very Civ-esque, including the just-one-more-turn jones. I like it, limited combat or not.

Back
Top Bottom