CrossCode - Upcoming Updates, DLC, and Console Versions - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » CrossCode - Upcoming Updates, DLC, and Console Versions

Default CrossCode - Upcoming Updates, DLC, and Console Versions

December 3rd, 2019, 13:52
A new update for CrossCode announces upcoming updates, DLC, and console versions.

CrossCode: Upcoming Updates, DLC and Console Versions!

Hello everyball!

Quite some time has passed since the last Update so we wanted to let you know what we've been working on recently and what Updates you can expect next!

Recent Progress and upcoming Updates

With the Newgame+ Feature completed we're now focusing our work on the Post Game DLC that will add a little Epilogue to the current end of CrossCode. Among other things it will feature things like an extended Rhombus Square, more Quests, and a proper Final Dungeon. And also a few answers to some of the questions you might still have at the end of CrossCode's story.

[…]

We don't have a release date for the Post Game DLC yet, as it will still take some time to develop. We're currently targeting Q2, 2020.

As we're currently focused on the DLC, we unfortunately don't have a lot of content ready for regular game update. However, you can expect an upcoming technical update in the next 1-2 weeks, as we plan to update NW.js, the software/engine we use to run CrossCode. We hope that this will fix some of the Crash issues people experience on Linux as well as Memory Leaks on Windows. There will also be a little feature added to that, but more on that later!

Now, a lot of you were most likely waiting for something else from CrossCode this years… those console versions!

As our Publisher Deck13 Spotlight is working on the port, here's a short message from them about how things are going:

[…]

When will CrossCode release on consoles? We'll announce that once we have a fixed date set. Expect an announcement on a rather short notice here as we are, obviously, also in discussions with the platform holders about that. To shorten the wait, we've prepared a small trailer for now:

loading…

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)

December 4th, 2019, 00:53
Did anyone of the watch play this? I played around with it as part of the Xbox game pass. It seemed to have a lot of depth to it wrt the combat mechanics. However, I heard it is quite difficult (with long boss fights, bullet sponges etc) and very long so I skipped it for now.

ilm

Keeper of the Watch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

December 4th, 2019, 14:53
Not me. I'll, maybe, buy it when on some -99% discount because:
Post Game DLC that will add a little Epilogue to the current end of CrossCode
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 160 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » CrossCode - Upcoming Updates, DLC, and Console Versions