System Shock - Remastered Pre-Alpha Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Night Dive Studios have released an pre-alpha trailer of System Shock Remastered.

After 20 years, we are remastering and re-imagining the original System Shock. We will keep the new game true to the classic experience, keeping all the things you loved, while updating the user interface and graphics to use a modern day engine (Unity).

See more of System Shock Remastered at www.systemshock.com
More information.

Yeah that does look good! Nice and dark and creepy.

Wow, this looks so much better than what I expected to see when I clicked on that video :)

Looks promising and better than expected from a Unity game. I steered clear of the original game for quite some time now, because I simply can't stand the controls. For me, that's a game breaker. But was always tempted to play it. If it's done well, I'm going to play this.

Finally a real game.

I pee on Bioshock, and all these modern scripted shooters with cinematics and gimmicks from a great height.

Cant wait! I loved this game so much, and completed it several times. I hope we see more classics remade like this. I wonder what a modern version of Betrayal at Krondor would look like.

I didn't expect this, it looks absolutely amazing. I hope the final product has this level of quality overall and i will be very, very happy.

I never, ever, replay a game... except occasionally. :) I might make an exception in this case. This might be an unpopular view, but I hope they go for the techno music of SS2 (and to a lesser extent SS1) rather than the horror-type music of this trailer, though. I also hope they keep the same intro from SS1 but remaster/redo it. Graphics do look very nice.

Wow, this looks so much better than what I expected to see when I clicked on that video :)

Yeah I guess "remasters" have a bit of a crappy reputation because they're usually half-assed compared to this. Way more decent looking than I expected and still manages to maintain the atmosphere it seems.

mandatory shutup_and_take_my_money.jpg comment

I want it.

Back
Top Bottom