Elex ELEX official release date: 17. october 2017

CGI trailer, youtube version:

Yeah, this actually sucks for me. August or September would have been much better. My free time for gaming usually dips dramatically in the fall starting with Oct.

You guys not playing D:OS2 in September?

I am so don't worry, there will be a (sort of) discussion just like with ME4. ;)
Elex will be released in october.

But in september… Some are preparing for some MMO. Sadly.

They still make MMO's?? ;)

I don't know when I'll start D:OS2. I played the first game pretty quickly after release so I missed out on all the enhanced edition goodness, not to mention bug fixes.

PB isn't exactly known for smooth opening days, either, so this will likely wait as well.

They still make MMO's?? ;)
Yup. You don't have to code AI in that crap and noone will call you out for that as if it was a singleplayer with nonexisting AI. You may also charge any sum for betatesting, noone will care. Additionally, scamming people with microtransactions in MMOs is still acceptable if not desireable according (or better said thanks) to media.

I'm saying MMOs design stagnated for a decade or even more and it's all same shit different wrapping. Game designs aside, milking schemes evolved and are still evolving it's sometimes hard to determine if something isn't scam.
But as with gambling, drugs and in my case tobacco, profit being made by ripping off addicts is an old business strategy which won't disappear overnight.

Back
Top Bottom