Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Release: April 30

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The turn-based tactics RPG Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark will be released on April 30:

Official Release Date and New Trailer!

Hello everyone!

We're almost there! Just two more weeks and Fell Seal will be coming out of Early Access. On April 30th, you will be able to experience the epic conclusion to your adventure in Teora.
To celebrate this, we prepared a brand new trailer that you can check out here:

It has been quite the journey from our Kickstarter campaign to where we are now, but it was well worth it! We're extremely grateful for all the feedback and suggestions we've gotten from the community and for how much it's helped us make the game better. Once again, a huge thank you to everyone that took the time to check the game out and give us their comments and support. Your help has been truly invaluable!

That being said, there's still plenty of balance updates and additions to be made, so it's back to work for us!
More information.

Really nice tactical game. Wish it had taken a few cues from X-Com strategy games, tho. Cover, burning tiles, etc.

Really nice tactical game. Wish it had taken a few cues from X-Com strategy games, tho. Cover, burning tiles, etc.

The inspiration for this game was legendary Final Fantasy Tactics, and my opinion is that they have done a very solid job.
We have too many games that have been inspired by XCOM, just mho. ;-)

A+ for effort to the developers. The game was however very alpha regards enjoyment. Normally good games are absolutely addictive, even when they are still in alpha. This one was just a colorful "Meh!".

Well, I found this one addictive. I'd never played anything in the genre before and I thought it was fresh and exciting.

Looking forward to this one, though trying to keep my expectations realistic. FFT is one of my all-time favs and hoping this can measure up even a little bit!

Turn-based strategy is almost everything I play (sometimes incorporated into an RPG) and I'm telling you: BUY IT!
*No, I'm not getting royalties from the devs

Back
Top Bottom