RPG Combat System Without Randomness

Aww @Ripper;, did you have to do that? Now I can't even pretend to take him seriously.

He he - sorry. Just that if we're going to have him around, I want our lot to be in on the joke, and not the butt of it. ;)

TBH, what he's talking about above, with his "trade secret" RNG alternative, is just as ludicrous as any of that other crap.

Yup. I made a typo in "Exclude" and they banned me for racism. But I still believe a developer should have the right to exclude from playing his game the people who bullied him his whole childhood and then involuntarily committed him into insane asylum at the age of 8. Imagine you are a small boy and a huge pedophile ward guard trying to sexually assault you, while you're under Haloperidol + some other anti-psychotics. Not a nice prospect. Will you love people who done that to you? Now other there kids in the psychiatric ward beat you, because you refused to share with them the oranges your mom send you, while the half of these oranges was already plundered by thieving hospital guards. I'm not joking. That is what actually happened to me. I can show you my medical records proving that I got hospitalized at 8, but they are in Russian. So yes, I have lot of reasons to love my compatriots.

:rotfl:

Here we go.

Yup. I made a typo in "Exclude" and they banned me for racism. But I still believe a developer should have the right to exclude from playing his game the people who bullied him his whole childhood and then involuntarily committed him into insane asylum at the age of 8. Imagine you are a small boy and a huge pedophile ward guard trying to sexually assault you, while you're under Haloperidol + some other anti-psychotics. Not a nice prospect. Will you love people who done that to you? Now other there kids in the psychiatric ward beat you, because you refused to share with them the oranges your mom send you, while the half of these oranges was already plundered by thieving hospital guards. I'm not joking. That is what actually happened to me. I can show you my medical records proving that I got hospitalized at 8, but they are in Russian. So yes, I have lot of reasons to love my compatriots.

Ok, welcome to the forum! Russia's a pretty big country with quite a lot of people living in it, doesn't excluding them all seem a bit...much?

It seems he's already been taken out and shot by the Cheka.

I'm kinda confused... Why is russia mentioned in this thread?

But he sounded so reasonable in his first post :(

Usually I skip those links to malicious sites…
This time I took the bait, fired up sandboxie and…

rpg clowndex > doesn't honk to your normies - Error

You must be logged in to do that.

O_O

Well… I cba to register there.

Maybe it doesn't matter anymore (considering the post history of this topic), but The Banner Sage trilogy has a deterministic combat system.

Back
Top Bottom