Fallout 4 FO4 among SP AAAs in 2015 on PC, your opinion?

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Had to open this. I think there were 6 AAA singleplayer games in 2015. on PC.
I still didn't finish FO4, but can already place it among those I did.
So my list which game is better and which one I'd recommend to others first then next would go like this:

1. TW3

2. FO4

3. MGS5

4-6. GTA5 (overrated racing simulator with a story), Batman: Arkham Knight (didn't buy because brokeness), Assassins Creed Syndicate (after Unity I don't trust Ubi).

Your thoughts?

btw, dunno if Mad Max is AAA title so didn't put it in. If it is, it'd probably go on recommend only to the worst enemy list. ;)

Meh year overall, game i most enjoyed was dying light which will probably be my goty.
Was expecting more from some games like gta5 (game was good overall but story was crap), metal gear (boring repetitive crap), fallout (piece of shit), batman (they fucked it with the batcar), evolve (fucked with the 1000 dlcs) etc

My list of new games I tried this year in order of enjoyment:

1) Fallout 4
2) Witcher 3
3) Ultimate gettysburg
4) Mount and Blade Viking Conquest DLC

That is all :)

I didn't really get into most of the games that came out this year. I only lasted about 20 hours with W3 before I shelved it. Already past that with FO4 so will have to say FO4 will be my top choice for 2015.

Not sure on timing but I have also been enjoying DDOS:EE a lot and think they did a really nice job on it. I am playing that still for variety although most of my time right now is on FO4 along with some projects I am still doing in Skyrim.

At some point I may play DAI again but for now once was enough, although I really enjoyed it and sunk right into it while playing it.

FO4 is the only PC game I've put more than 10 hrs into so I can't really comment. I would say FO 4 would stack up well against game I played last year.

So far, it's my favorite game of 2015 - though that might change.

Certainly, I've had more fun with it than I had with W3 - even though I started out loving W3.

However, W3 was much more impressive in a visual sense - and the story presentation was vastly superior.

I haven't played MGS5 much yet.

1) W3
2) F4
3) Haven't played the others on your list. Played alot of older games this year.

Ppl please just try to remember it's about AAA titles only.
I also played nonAAA games and many were fun (some even more than AAA to be honest).

Well, since the Witcher 3 is the only competition I've played, Fallout 4 wins easily. I played W3 for a little while, but I'm not really into playing Geriatrics, so I had a hard time getting into the role. I also didn't care about Ciri at all and hated playing her during the little interludes. Exploration wasn't very rewarding in W3 either. There just wasn't much to find and there was no good reason to have money beyond a very limited point. W3 was a story game but I wasn't sold on the stories; outside of the amazing Baron quest.

1) The Witcher 3
2) Fallout 4
3) Dying Light

Those are my top 3 off the top of my head. TW3 and FO4 are pretty close in terms of fun factor for me, but I think TW3 is clearly superior in most categories.

Still, which one I'd recommend would depend on the taste of the person I was recommending it to. :)

Back
Top Bottom