Risen Doyle question

Kuronuma

Traveler
Hello,

I just recently started playing Risen and I am complete in LOVE with the game, it is awesome. I do have a slight problem though. I am in the Harbour town and been doing quests, everything was perfect, until I started Burglars spy quest. I talked to everyone, I was pretty sure it was Doyle but I couldnt find him anywhere so I decided to google. I found out he should be at Costas hotel, on the second floor, but in my game there is only some guy (Arlo or smt like that) and his sick wife, Martha (I paid for her bed when I got to the town).

Where is Doyle, then?

Thank you guys :)

He obviously will not spawn if you cheat to learn his location (? not sure)

Try doing it the right way: Doyle is a fish delivery guy find another fish guy (preferably a fish provider guy) and ask about his whereabouts...

Ask Philus on the fish stand and pay the bribe for him to tell you

He obviously will not spawn if you cheat to learn his location (? not sure)

Try doing it the right way: Doyle is a fish delivery guy find another fish guy (preferably a fish provider guy) and ask about his whereabouts…

Ask Philus on the fish stand and pay the bribe for him to tell you

Oh, thank you for the reply, although I am not sure what you mean by cheating.. I talked to everyone about it, Philus and others that are near docks wont even talk to me anymore :(

I meant using google and not "discovering" him ingame. Did you proceed with the quest correctly? Spoken to all the victims and then the inquisition guard that gave you the quest to tell him that Doyle is your suspect. Then go to Philus…

I meant using google and not "discovering" him ingame. Did you proceed with the quest correctly? Spoken to all the victims and then the inquisition guard that gave you the quest to tell him that Doyle is your suspect. Then go to Philus…

Yes, as I tried to explain in my first post I did everything about the quest and in the end I talked to the guard and told him I think Doyle did it and he told me I have to get some kind of proof from him. So I figured I have to find him. I was doing some other quests as well so in the meantime I tried talking to many people ingame but noone had information about Doyle. I also checked every house etc. thats when I decided to google his location and when I did I still could not find him :(

This is starting to sound like a bug. Which is odd as I have been through that bit 3 times and it was never anything other than straightforward… Try an earlier save (i.e one early on when you enter Harbor Town).

Another way would be the console here is a link: http://www.worldofrisen.de/english/article_273.htm (edit: you could dig around to find Doyle's id and spawn him in Costa's hotel and see if that works)

This is starting to sound like a bug. Which is odd as I have been through that bit 3 times and it was never anything other than straightforward… Try an earlier save (i.e one early on when you enter Harbor Town).

Another way would be the console here is a link: http://www.worldofrisen.de/english/article_273.htm (edit: you could dig around to find Doyle's id and spawn him in Costa's hotel and see if that works)

Oh, thank you.. I was afraid it would be a bug. It doesnt seem right that me sending Martha to rest at Costas hotel would result in bugging another quest :(

Thank you very much anyway :)

Oh, thank you.. I was afraid it would be a bug. It doesnt seem right that me sending Martha to rest at Costas hotel would result in bugging another quest :(

Thank you very much anyway :)

You are welcome, sorry I couldn't help.

I helped Martha all 3 times btw so that probably is not it...

Back
Top Bottom