Risen Downloading Risen Questions

insurancegod

Watcher
Is it a good idea to download the game? If so where is the best place to get it. Also, If my laptop can play gothic 3 great, will Risen play good too?

Well, there is Direct2Drive ,Gametap and of course Steam. Gametap and steam sell the game 10$ cheaper, so I think they're better options. But I personally would buy a physical copy of the game.
If you give your system specs, it would be easier to give an accurate answer. But anyway, if you meant your laptop could run Gothic 3 great in its highest settings, then it can probably run Risen great too, but probably not on the highest settings, medium-low settings perhaps.

There's a demo on Steam so you can try it out to see how it runs.

Also, their winter sale is coming up and Risen will probably go on sale. It did for the summer sale.

There's a demo on Steam so you can try it out to see how it runs.

Also, their winter sale is coming up and Risen will probably go on sale. It did for the summer sale.

So I downloaded the demo but when i click on play, it just takes me to the trailer. Whats wrong?

So I downloaded the demo but when i click on play, it just takes me to the trailer. Whats wrong?

Well that's hard to say from our locations. Better compare the system requirements to the list which you can see on steam:

System Requirements
Processor: 2 GHz Intel® Pentium™ 4 Single-core Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB DirectX™ 9.0c compatible graphics card (nVidia® GeForce® 7900/ATI Radeon™ X1800 or better)
DirectX®: DirectX™ 9.0c compatible graphic card driver
Hard Drive: 2.5 GB free Hard Drive space
Sound: 100% DirectX™ 9.0c compatible sound card
Controller Support: Keyboard, Mouse

If these match (our your system is better) than go for it.

Back
Top Bottom