Risen How bloodthirsty are you?

O

Omega

Did you kill all cows, or just the one that was necessary (Konrad quest)? How about those lovely grunting pigs? Did you kill Doyle or did you just ban him? And how about chickens, do you spare them or do you get every chicken that is out there?

I'm mixed. I killed both Conrad cows, but the cow (Elsa?) belonging to the woman working for Konrad lives. Pigs, I do not hurt them. I did not smash Doyles skull. Some chickens still live, others ended up on my plate; I'll probably kill them all.

Bit silly isn't it? Boars and wolves can be cute too IRL. So why not kill all that can be killed (provided it has no consequences)?

I thought if you killed cows/pigs/chickens around other npcs you get attacked.
If I see chickens away from NPCs I slaughter them wholesale.

I also kill those big stork chickens that hang around outside of towns.

Haven't done the Doyle thing. I'm almost done with the game tho.

.... part of me died when I had to kill a cow. And RIP to the poor chickens that keep on appear on battlefields. :(

While on that subject, there are some people in the game that I wouldn't mind wacking, but can't because they are immortal :(

I thought if you killed cows/pigs/chickens around other npcs you get attacked.

Having played Gothic 2 + 3 I did not have the guts at first to kill any chicken in the proximity of people. But I'm getting bolder and bolder; yes, people say something to me but up till now they haven't attacked me.

…. part of me died when I had to kill a cow. And RIP to the poor chickens that keep on appear on battlefield.

I know the feeling! About the cow I mean. I remember my first RPG. I had to kill wolves. I like wolves! And as far as I know they're rare, so it hurt me the first time I had to finish them off. But maybe I've gotten used to the feeling of killing wolves?
In my first RPG I only stole money from people/creatures I didn't like. :) Look at me now: I steal whenever + whatever I can.

i played a mage, never had to kill a cow...
And i never did... or a chicken, or a pig.

I slaughtered wolves and boards wholesale though, i think i cleared the entire island of them.

I was a mage and rarely killed a domesticated animal. What pisses me of is I was not able to save Rufo. In my game, when I teleported to the east coast the lizardmen had already killed him but I saved the two humans. :(

i played a mage, never had to kill a cow…
And i never did… or a chicken, or a pig.

I slaughtered wolves and boards wholesale though, i think i cleared the entire island of them.

Yeah, those boards can be tough...what with their splinters and all. :)

Back
Top Bottom