Realms Beyond - NPC Voucher Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
We have received 10 vouchers for Realms Beyond with which we can have 10 NPCs in the game who will be in our own RPGWatch club house / guild house.

You have a chance to win one of these vouchers as long as you fulfill the requirements below:

• You are a member of RPGWatch, registered before November 1, 2018
  • You need to be a more or less active member, so you need a minimum of 10 posts, with a minimum of 5 posts in 2018
  • You need to have a pledge in the Realms Beyond Kickstarter campaign, at the level of the Digital Edition or higher.
  • You need to respond to this post with the information that you want to participate
Everyone who fulfills the above requirements gets 1 ticket into this giveaway. Depending on your RPGWatch membership, you can increase the number of tickets you participate with in this giveaway

1. If you have a ticket, for every year that you are registered at RPGWatch you get one additional ticket.
  2. If you have a ticket then for every 500 posts you have (at the end of this giveaway), you get one additional ticket.
You have the chance to win one voucher. With that voucher you get to name your NPC and have your portrait in the game. Further details will be provided at a later stage.

More information.

Last edited:
Here is your opportunity to help have a virtual version of you in the game (at least by name).

God I want this game so bad. Just got the newest update with some amazing screenshots and I creamed my pants :p

I upped my contribution after seeing this... they really need to get funded!!!

I'm in. Mostly concerned about whether or not it get funded. Seems like it is going to be super close.

Irien would like to appear in the game :)
(first day backer)

Last edited:
I'm down with being in the game. I backed it the first day it went live after being posted here. They need less than 10k to be funded and have 8 days to go I think they can do it!

Would participate as well, also backed the game with Early Bird Digital Edition. And yeah...its going to be close.

@axellslade;, if you want you can have my tickets/voucher in this giveaway if that's ok for @Myrthos;.

Party-based isometric? No thanks, but good luck to everyone who tries.

@axellslade;, if you want you can have my tickets/voucher in this giveaway if that's ok for @Myrthos;.

That's really kind of you, but wouldn't I still need to back the game up in order to make use of the voucher?
If that's the case, I'll pass the offer because I can't spend that much (around 100 BRL) on games right now, might change in the future but by then the campaign would be over I guess.
@Morrandir; Thank you for the offer though. :)

I'd like to participate and I backed at the required level (Good old box level).

If the Early bird level counts, then sure I'd like to participate.

That's really kind of you, but wouldn't I still need to back the game up in order to make use of the voucher?
If that's the case, I'll pass the offer because I can't spend that much (around 100 BRL) on games right now, might change in the future but by then the campaign would be over I guess.

@Morrandir; Thank you for the offer though. :)
As far as I've understood the voucher is for naming an NPC. You could do this, but indeed you would have to buy the game elsewhere to actually play it.

One of the requirements to participate is that you have backed the game.

Back
Top Bottom