NWN2 - Podcast 95 - Mysteries of Westgate

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The latest NWN Podcast is out, featuring an interview with Ossian's Alan Miranda and a review of Mysteries of Westgate. I haven't listened to it yet but here's their blurb:
The 95th episode of the only Neverwinter Nights Podcast is all about the very near adventure pack for NWN2, Mysteries of Westgate
In this episode we have special guest, CEO of Ossian Studios, Alan Miranda drop in and answer questions posted live from community members in the nwnpodcast IRC room.
Then we air the first MOW review done by our very own Michele aka Liso. So tune in and catch all the goodies.
There is also a bunch of screens showing the companions from MoW.
More information.

There is nothing really new here. I guess there just isn't that much left to say about the actual game itself. It's still in the last stages of its release, so hopefully it won't be to long.

The review doesn't go that in-depth, but is very positive. Michele says throughout the podcast a few times that she's very impressed with the quests (no fed-ex) as well as the general interactivity in the city.

Thank you for posting the NWNPodcast show. :)

The review doesn't go that in-depth, but is very positive. Michele says throughout the podcast a few times that she's very impressed with the quests (no fed-ex) as well as the general interactivity in the city.

Hmm. I would say it is fed-ex. Most quests mean go there, talk to him, kill them. But every quest has it's own background and story. So actually it is fun to play and you don't mind the simple structure of the quests. You don't even notice them. In the end I'm the same opinion as Michele, MoW is a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom