ES4: Knights of the Nine - Preview @ GamerNode

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A hands-on preview of Bethsoft's upcoming Oblivion addon Knights of the Nine is up at GamerNode:
Knights starts out with an attack on Anvil's Chapel of Dibella. When you venture there, you'll meet a prophet who foretells a prophecy of an ancient evil (named Umaril) arising from the past to lay waste to all who oppose him. But in order to combat him, you'll need to acquire the equipment from the legendary warrior who laid the smack down on him back in the past. Note this quest-line is only for good folks, but that doesn't mean you evil folks are immediately ruled out.
More information.

Just in case you thought there might be any sense of 'choices with consequences' or 'alignment in this supposedly 'good' quest,
Note this quest-line is only for good folks, but that doesn't mean you evil folks are immediately ruled out.

I had my level 4 thief/mage (wore the early set of the Dark Brotherhood armor

So you're collecting cool trinkets ...

Just in case you thought there might be any sense of 'choices with consequences' or 'alignment in this supposedly 'good' quest,

So you're collecting cool trinkets ...

Yeah like they preach on the official forums. We can (have to) imagine that only good guys are accepted :rolleyes: That above basicly destroys any immersion of the holy guild. I quess if devs didn't let evil characters to join..they would drown in flames.

Maybe in the next tes-game....

Back
Top Bottom