R.I.P., Schoolhouse Rock

Capt. Huggy Face

Troll Aspiring to Responsibility
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Some of us learned a thing or two from the commercials on Saturday-morning television. There are more than a few adults today who could stand to brush up by listening to the voice of "I'm Just a Bill."

Rest in peace, Jack Sheldon.

Wait... WTF is that woman in California at the end!?!?

Some of us learned a thing or two from the commercials on Saturday-morning television. There are more than a few adults today who could stand to brush up by listening to the voice of "I'm Just a Bill."

Rest in peace, Jack Sheldon.

I used to love watching that. It's a shame that saturday cartoons are a shell of what the used to be. Well, At least that's what nostalgia tells me.

I used to love watching that. It's a shame that saturday cartoons are a shell of what the used to be. Well, At least that's what nostalgia tells me.
Saturday morning cartoons stopped being aired around 2002. Seems times changed and most networks dropped them due to various reasons I call bullshit reasons.

Nowadays some channels still air cartoons but they are primarily on cable.

Saturday morning cartoons stopped being aired around 2002. Seems times changed and most networks dropped them due to various reasons I call bullshit reasons.

Nowadays some channels still air cartoons but they are primarily on cable.

Yeah, It's too bad.

Some great memories of them though. We didn't have a lot of money when I was young. We lived in a trailer and it was always cold. Every Saturday morning my brother and I would grab a box of cereal from the cupboard and 2 blankets. We'd take the vent off the heat duct and stick our feet in it and cover ourselves with the blanket. We'd watch cartoons all morning and eat dry cereal.

Haven't thought about that in a long time. Thanks for bringing back a great memory OP.

I like that story, Saki…a scene for your memoirs. :)

Back
Top Bottom