Bethesda Softworks - Changing Approach to Single Player

Not really funny as I hear that reason used by Bethesda fans on the internet. Seems it's all about exploring the game world, and making your own story as you play.

In your own head by the way not panhandled by quests or a games narrative. Don't bring up cut-scenes either as you will have a internet lynch mob after you.:biggrin:

When products are designed to support story telling, the way to play is by storytelling.

As to imagination, a such product must provide elements to craft a story. It would be too easy to make a storytelling oriented product.

So quests, NPCs do exist in story telling games, and they are harder to developp that scripted quests, NPCs like in TW3. TW3 product like can afford not being a game, just a pipe to deliver a story.

So quests, NPCs do exist in story telling games, and they are harder to developp that scripted quests, NPCs like in TW3. TW3 product like can afford not being a game, just a pipe to deliver a story.

TW3 is not a game? OK.

Nice way of thinking, if you do not like TW3 you decide than it is not a game. Does it apply to people and belonging to human race too?

Coming from someone who play games only through proxies, aka Youtube or whatever, that is quite hot.

TW3 is not a game? OK.

Nice way of thinking, if you do not like TW3 you decide than it is not a game.
Nope, the products developpers decided it when they opted for so little gameplay in it.
Does it apply to people and belonging to human race too?
This seat is already occupied and people who are in it are very jealous of their position.
Coming from someone who play games only through proxies, aka Youtube or whatever, that is quite hot.
TW3 is not a game, too little gameplay in it.
This site reports mostly about products that failed to be games or are made to cater for streamers needs.

You can not play a game when the product is not a game and products designed for streamers are meant to be streamed or watched being streamed.

Really? First of all, I have no idea what's gameplay.
TW3 is however a game. A game is anything that has either possibility of fail (game over that leads to restart or reload) or within several possibilities of progress there are less optimal ones (where you reload because you misclicked a dialogue choice and let some arsehole you were chasing all the time to live for example).

But I guess Farmville, or any other cow clicker, in your mind is a game. In mine, it's not. You cannot fail in such garbage.
And for all I've heard, Farmville has plenty of so called gameplay whatever that might be, I always thought gameplay is some clickfest rubbish from facebook.

Nope, the products developpers decided it when they opted for so little gameplay in it.
This seat is already occupied and people who are in it are very jealous of their position.
This site reports mostly about products that failed to be games or are made to cater for streamers needs.
You can not play a game when the product is not a game and products designed for streamers are meant to be streamed or watched being streamed.

You talk only about TW3, all day long, in every post, like some kind of Trump talking about Clinton and about "no Collusion" in every speech.

You have a personal crusade with this game and you fail to be interesting about it.

You talk only about TW3, all day long, in every post, like some kind of Trump talking about Clinton and about "no Collusion" in every speech.

You have a personal crusade with this game and you fail to be interesting about it.

Yet you respond to his posts - giving him another reason to write more of the same.

Back
Top Bottom