The Battle for Azeroth Begins

I agree with lostforever, I always felt Bliz favours the Alliance, not the Horde.

I might log on tonight just to participate in Trial of Style!! ;)

Population doesn't represent favoritism, necessarily :)

More than likely, it's incidental based on aesthetic preferences - or things like wanting to play with friends, so you pick whatever they picked.

Over the years, there has been countless claims of favoritism for both sides - and there does seem to be this mythical edge in place for the horde if you listen to enough whining - but that's just a perpetual delusion.

Blizzard obviously doesn't favor one over the other - they're professional developers, and I bet each and every developer has his or her own favorite. If there was some kind of top-level bias or directive - you can be absolutely sure that would have leaked by now and raised a shitstorm of epic proportions.

Got bored of it few days ago, xpack is a dissapointment for me. Anyway, im selling my account, for details pm.

You can add me to the list of bored of WoW. Its shame as I paid for 2 months game card :(

Last edited:
Ditto :( I'm not going to renew my subscription once it ends after about 1.5months time.

Back
Top Bottom