Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey hello! Feel at home.

Welcome one and all! Get comfortable and enjoy. This is a great site, so jump into the water, it's fine. ;)

I guess I'll go next, since I've never introduced myself...

I'm Raggie, a 32-year-old female gamer from Finland. I've played games for as long as I can remember. My first RPG was Lands of Lore - The Throne of Chaos and since then I've played more RPGs than I can remember. The thing I most enjoy about RPGs is the sense of adventure and the huge variety of the genre. I enjoy all styles of RPGs, be it action, tactical, Japanese, old-school or modern. I love it how I can play an RPG with finely-tuned combat where I just skip the story, and next play an RPG that is all about the story and characters and the combat is merely spicing things up. I most enjoy RPGs with tactical, turn-based combat, first-person RPGs (especially the old-fashioned ones with grid-based movement) and Bioware RPGs. I'm also a fan of the Might and Magic series (currently playing MM6) and Ultima (Lady Isolde Dragon here!). My favorite RPG of all time is probably Baldur's Gate 2, though Lands of Lore has the most special place in my heart for being the first.

Because of my varied tastes in RPGs, I don't usually chat in forums because I don't really fit in anywhere. RPG communities tend to levitate towards a certain style of RPG and snub the rest, which is a shame. I guess I'm lucky to be able to enjoy everything this genre has to offer, be it a game from 20 years ago or the latest Bioware RPG/shooter. A good game is entertaining, no matter how it achieves that goal or what genre it belongs to.

So, that's me. Hello everyone!

Sounds to me like you'll fit in just perfectly here. Welcome and enjoy!!

Hello ! :)

Welcome, and have fun! :)

JUST OUT OF INTEREST,is rpgwqatch an english site?
i'm boxing up my pc gsames collected and used over the years and wondering the best way to sell them off.
i live in london so it would be pointless trying to shift a large number of games outside of london england as the weight of the boxes would cost way top much to post.

Last edited:
Most of us at the Watch type in something akin to English, so that makes it an english site, yes? ;)

The site is owned by crazy Euros, administered by residents of multiple continents, and moderated by close to a dozen nationalities. But, unless I'm somehow forgetting someone, not a Brit to be found.

thats pretty amazing dont you think

Not really, the Brits lost their Empire years ago!! :) We colonials now run things!!!! :D

Hello! Great to be here!

I've been a gamer most of his life but it wasn’t until the SNES era that I realized the potential of video games as an artistic medium with games like Final Fantasy III, Chrono Trigger, and Earthbound. I was a former writer, but now work full time at Experimental Gamer (www.experimentalgamer.com) where I handleprogramming, art, design, and writing. When I'm not creating games I like surfing Wikipedia, reading film and game reviews, and playing Ultimate Werewolf. My superpower is an enhanced sense of timing.

I'm currently working on Boot Hill Heroes (www.experimentalgamer.com/boot-hill-heroes) - a spaghetti western style retro RPG.

Welcome to the Watch. Many people have asked for a Western RPG over the years, so good luck with the project. We here at the Watch support and encourage Indie games, so let us know how we can help as the game draws close to completion.

Welcome to the Watch. Many people have asked for a Western RPG over the years, so good luck with the project. We here at the Watch support and encourage Indie games, so let us know how we can help as the game draws close to completion.

Thanks so much! We've kept it under wraps for so long it's great to hear people are interested in the concept.

My name is Zyraxx. I play RPGs almost exclusively, and my current favorite developers are BioWare and Bethesda. I live in Washington (the state), and, in my off time, I like to drink interesting things from Japan.

Hello

I am not much aware of the graphic games. Being a global ranked game site, I expect it to be a good plateform for getting information about these graphic games. Hence I want to be the part of this forum.

Hi, I'm new here... was drawn here by a Divine Divinity search result. I've been playing CRPGs since the early 90s with "The Dark Heart of Uukrul", and the SSI Gold Box games. I prefer isometric games like Diablo, Divine Divinity or the Eschalon series although first person can be fun as well. I'm behind on my games and need to buy TES:Skyrim and Diablo III to be a complete person. :)

Welcome to The Watch, VampireSlug.

Where do you live in SE Michigan? I just moved from that area a few months ago.

Back
Top Bottom