King's Bounty: Armored Princess - Offical Announcement

Buy it through gamersgate, that's my suggestion, and that's what I did ( I am in Sweden )

As far as passionatly arguing about games, I can understand it very well we all feel strongly for our favourite games and could take it as an insult if people say bad words about it!

My only guess is that the publisher wasn't very confident about the sales over here.

If a publisher believes that only action games sell well, then this would make at least some sense, imho.

I think this has to do with how the publishers believe the U.S. market consists of.

(Grammar ?)

Well I want to vote that I love this game. I just got it over here. I don't know why it took so long to get over here but so far all the hype around this game being one of the best is spot on. I would rank it up there with the other gem 1C made, Space Rangers 2.

As for the one person who doesn't seem to like it (no matter where I go on this site if it is about King's Bounty, then Ess.....whatever his name is, seems to love saying how unorginal it is) I think you're dead wrong. Isn't that a wonderful thing about opinions, everyone has one:). I've only played the beginning but I like the gems, rage meter and spells. I would of liked to be able to buy my troops and transport them somewhere eaiser to get to instead of having the go all the way back to where they are located, but that's a minor gripe compared to how good this game is. All in all it's a blast to play and it looks like after I finish this one then Armored Princess will be available.

--snip--
Well I want to vote that I love this game. I just got it over here. I don't know why it took so long to get over here but so far all the hype around this game being one of the best is spot on. I would rank it up there with the other gem 1C made, Space Rangers 2. -
- end snip--

Ack no no no, The Developer Elemental Games made Space Rangers/Space Rangers 2. 1C is a publisher of games; they published the game.

When Elemental Games split apart many of the developers stayed together to form Katauri Interactive.

The Developer Katauri Interactive made King's Bounty: The Legend and 1C, the Publisher, published the game.

I don't mean to be pedantic, however having worked for Developer and Publisher in the Games Industry it bothers me many people fail to make the distinction. Developers deserve the credit for the games they make.

Publishers... well lets not say what the majority of them deserve ;)

I agree 110% though that King's Bounty: The Legend is a great game easily on par with the gameplay of the Space Rangers games.

For those who might question how I can say that in light of my earlier complaint about it being difficult to find in Canada; I played the heck out of the Demo. Then purchased my copy passing through the UK. Once home the game was hijacked by my niece and nephews (age ranges 9 - 17). I haven't managed to finish it yet but I'm at least at the 70-75% mark. Now that I found a Canadian boxed copy I can take the addiction to its conclusion. For me the game will need a replay; probably several.

Ubbax
"We don't stop playing because we grow old...
We grow old because we stop playing."
- George Bernard Shaw​

I don't mean to be pedantic, however having worked for Developer and Publisher in the Games Industry it bothers me many people fail to make the distinction. Developers deserve the credit for the games they make.

Publishers... well lets not say what the majority of them deserve ;)

I agree and try to distinguish between Publisher and Developer whenever possible.

But sometimes I just don't know the names of the developers, and sometimes it's hard to distinguish between who is who on the game's package.

Back
Top Bottom