The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Alrik, anything you took is fine. No worries….the current rule is as Azraelck said, if it is in there, you can take it. I was just rambling and thinking out loud so to say. lol If anything like that ever changes everyone will know first.

@Dte, I have one pebble left. If you know what time you might log in today I can pass it to you. Unless you got that one covered already.

I don't know how long the Risia Ice Games will go, but I've left my unneeded Risia recipes in the chest, 11 Winter Motes, and an unlimited wand with something cold with it (don't know the exact English word).
You can take them if you want to participate in the Risia Ice Games or just craft with the Risia Ice Altar at the Harbour Lighthouse.

I usually put items in the chest that I get from the Shroud runs I do. Those items are often too good to just sell for PP's because I know people would look for them at the auction house.

So if you see anything in the chest you can use then you're free to take it and wear it on a toon.

What you should probably not do is to take items from the chest to SELL, unless the item has been there for weeks without anyone taking it. Many toons have quite a bit of PP's so it's better to just give you PP's if you need some to buy an important item or whatever.

The same with essences, materials etc. Don't sell those. Let people who craft get them to full use. I never sell unique items like stat tomes, XP pots, mana pots etc. even though I won't use those myself. If they're not bound then others can use them for better use. One of the benefits of being in a guild is that we can help out each other in many ways.

Are we set to go for a Shroud run on Friday evening. I would like to know so I hold one of my high level ones from running until Friday. Both are off the timer at the moment, but won't be at Friday if I run them today.

Azraelck only has 1 high level toon so I guess we can only do 1 guild Shroud run. So I will let one of my toons and keep the other if we decide to make a Shroud run.

What you should probably not do is to take items from the chest to SELL, unless the item has been there for weeks without anyone taking it.

I agree. I only takle once in a while items back - but only those of which I can say that I've put them there and they have not been taken.

Those items - put in there by me and taken away by me again after period of time - are those which I sell.

And yes - some items just are too good to sell them.

That's fine, but remember that I'll have to leave for a bit in the middle of the session so we'll need to make sure that doesn't fall in the middle of the Shroud run.

I don't mind getting Rhogu flagged because he needs the XP as well. Then we can do the Shroud.

We have one possibility do actually do 2 Shroud runs and that is for Aerii to leave at the end of part 5 in the first run so Aerii can join the second run and finish then. This way we can get 2 Shroud runs.
Cm can use Kerriabaka (fighter) and Kerriatao (monk)
I can use Peterp (favored soul) and peters (paladin)
Dteowner can use Rhogu (rogue) and wouldii (ranger) or Botdu (cleric)
Jm can use Sherrille (bard) and Mariannelle (rogue)

Should we do that or focus on just 1 Shroud run?

For my time zone, we normally play from 7 until 11 or 12. I still don't have all the details for my taxi duty, but I believe I'll be gone from ~8:30 until 9. I'd be very hesitant to try a Shroud run before my interlude because it would really suck rocks for us, for whatever reason, to only be in the middle of part 4 when I had to bail.

I believe RhoGu needs 3 flagging quests, so it's highly unlikely we'll be able to complete all those prior to 8:30 and I'm not sure we could put together, fill, and run 2 Shrouds between 9 and 11/12.

Nothing says y'all can't do a Shroud while I'm gone and I'll rejoin whenever y'all complete. It's not like everything has to revolve around my schedule.

Oh lordy..........another run. lol When we chat Friday we can sort out for sure what time Dte needs to leave and for how long, if he knows and go from there.

One of you will have to shadow Corwin since we will have to use game chat. Don't want him yelling "where have you all gone" and freaking out the puggers. ;)

Hooray ! I participated in my first PUG - Gladwatch Outpost on Elite ! :)
And afterwards Archer Point. :)
That was a great thing ! :) You know, I'Ve never been in a group before - apart from the runs with you.
And it went quite well ! :)

But now I've learned that the chat command "/leave" means leaving the whole game ... I'm glad that I "found it out" long after the grouping was done ...

One of you will have to shadow Corwin since we will have to use game chat. Don't want him yelling "where have you all gone" and freaking out the puggers. ;)
The Old Man is out of pocket the next 2 weeks, 'member? That's why we're looking for something to do other than the TRs.

I'd like to do with you the "Final Stand" in the Red Fens, if possible.

I managed to do it only on "easy" so far, I think it's mostly due to bad preparation (I really had no idea how many of the enemies were coming, although I had a vague suspicion - and I had been running out of arrows during the ordeal ! Ouch !).

Do all your breakables and collectables before you talk to the elder. Make sure you've got everything set up to your liking before you talk to the guy because you'll be too busy to fix it afterward. Stay in the middle and let the critters come to you. Set your healer to protect the guy--that will keep him healed up and you'll still get heal spells on you from time to time. Running solo, you won't be able to achieve many of the optionals so don't worry about those.

It's a tough one to solo, but it can be done.

because you'll be too busy to fix it afterward. Stay in the middle and let the critters come to you. Set your healer to protect the guy—that will keep him healed up and you'll still get heal spells on you from time to time.

Thanks. This is something I already figured out. Thanks that you prove me to gop into the right direction, so to say.

I once did it, died miserably, and tried it a second time - succeeded. But only on easy, as I wrote above.

I also summonned what I could summon (still have the Splinterskjull staff from the Tangleroot Gorge ;) ) and my cleric hireling summonned her "monster" : A fiendish super-spider, so to say.

Even if they don't contribute much to the fight, the positive side of the summons is that they can distract attackers - and maybe kill one or two.

Plus, I let the Elder One be healed by my cleric hireling several times. I mean between the waves.

Another, different question : Last night within the PUG I saw someone erect a tiny "tower" which seemingly was able to spit out arrows … What have I seen ? Is this an Artificer's trick ? Device ?

Yep, it's an artificer device. We've got a couple arties in the guild that put up flame towers. Iz pretty cool and surprisingly effective (which probably means Turbine will nerf them soon).

@ Dte...did you ever get your pebble? I do have one....posted to you way back a few comments but you must have missed it. I will just log in with Baka and if you need will pass it on.

I know Corwin will be mia but that vision came to me during the discussion. ;)

I just had images of others faces who don't know him and would hear his usual, "I'm lost......where did you go", and the famous "I need healing......too late....I'm dead!"

Sorry Corwin but it made me smile.......:cm:

Haven't had a chance to go looking for pebbles yet. If we flag RhoGu, that should give me a few opportunities to get one. I'm still intending to be stubborn about it, but if I strike out Friday I might take you up on your kind offer.

I think, based on my recent closer-than-near death experience, the PUG would probably overlook "aaaaand I'm dead", but I expect he'd get some real scorn for getting lost. Seems like people are fairly understanding of rookies if you're honest about it up front. We'd have to warn the PUG that we're bringing a 95-year-old senile Shroud rookie with 27hp that can fall off a dime and get lost in a straight corridor. ;)

Is it possible to send items via in-game mail ?

Back
Top Bottom