Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

I'll see - if we get close to the 1M goal I might chip in a little extra. Unfortunatley I don't have the quite the deep pockets of HiddenX and crpgnut. :raincloud:

We at the Codex have proudly been selling our hands (we won't need them, we can't hold a job) to soar past your pathetic donation.

Your move, Watch.

Hmmm, guess I could do with just one kidney.. ;)

Alright, that's it, I'm moving my pledge here. I don't have a paypal account though, could I transfer the money to you directly Myrthos?

I don't think I will, I like my tier with the DC digital copy...
and ulitmately it doesn't help Larian any more whether it's here or there.

I'll see - if we get close to the 1M goal I might chip in a little extra. Unfortunatley I don't have the quite the deep pockets of HiddenX and crpgnut. :raincloud:

HiddenX even has a donation in at the Codex. I bet he works for Larian.

It's a solidarity thing going on between their (Temaperacl) and our highest (HiddenX) backers. Temaperacl donated a little for the Watch fundraiser, too:
Temaperacl said:
In this way, we can show that while our loyalties may be divided between the sites, we are united in our support of Larian and the future as true CRPG fans.

Question: If we get to 5000, do we get a Jailer instead of a Statue, or both? And do we need to get

We do get a jailor and normally not a statue. I've asked Swen if we and the Codex could still get a statue if they are still their, but he did not answer. Probably because he is too busy.

And do we need to get what?

I'd rather have the statue than the jailor. The statue could more represent the whole Watch than a single jailer.

And do we need to get what?

Ooops, I meant to delete that part. I wanted to ask if we need to get the money pledged on these tiers if we really want to make sure we get them, but I guess from previous comments that the answer is "no" - the plan was to pledge our contribution at the end of the paypal drive, right?

We get a jailor and a tower and maybe even a statue.

You guys are forking over extra bucks to get a jailer in a game. I'm rather at a loss for words. Good luck.

Alright, that's it, I'm moving my pledge here. I don't have a paypal account though, could I transfer the money to you directly Myrthos?
Sent you a PM

Last edited:
And the Codex is past $5000! Come rjshae, unleash your inner Jailer ;)

No connections to them - just a big fan.

I pleged (added up) at NPC level today - maybe we can get an extra NPC for the Watch contributors.

Back
Top Bottom